Sankaty Taps Karp as Debt Investment Advisor
- It's a buyers market for CDOs. // Asset Securitization Report;9/23/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 37, p8
Reports on the pricing of Sankaty Advisor's cash flow CLO over three-month Libor on the triple-A by JPMorgan Securities in the U.S. Performance of CLO; Difficulty in placing the equity; Use of the INGOTS structure by JPMorgan in the deal.
- Sankaty Advisors Prepping â‚¬364M European CLO. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;12/18/2014, p4
The article reports on the preparation of global credit specialist Sankaty Advisors LLC for a European collateralized loan obligation (CLO) amounting to 364 million euros.
- Reflections on philanthropy. Martin, Sean // Jewish Advocate;12/21/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 51, p12
The article presents an interview with Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer at Sankaty Advisors LLC Jonathan Lavine is presented who discusses about his contributions to the community.
- Bain Capital Unit Buys $1.3B Loan Portfolio from J.P. Morgan Group. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/4/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that Bain Capital affiliate Sankaty Advisors LLC will acquire a 1.3 billion U.S. dollar loan portfolio from the Global Special Opportunities Group of the financial service firm J.P. Morgan, with the portfolio including mezzanine loans in North America and Europe.
- Gienow overhaul done. // Plastics News;6/1/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p22
The article reports that according to a company news release, the restructuring plan of Gienow Group, one of Canada's largest window and door manufacturers, is completed. The restructuring was planed to help the company reduce its debt and improve its capital structure. The release stated that...
- Morgan Stanley Arranging $500M CLO for Sankaty. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;2/11/2013, p42
The article reports on the 500 million U.S. dollars in collateralized loan obligation (CLO) that is being arranged by Morgan Stanley for Sankaty Advisors.
- Finance. Furber, Sophia // Estates Gazette;10/11/2014, p05
The article reports on Sankaty Advisers' partnership with Irish financier Dermot Desmond to launch a finance company that will provide loans to small and medium enterprises and corporations in Ireland.
- CLO Manager Calls it Quits. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;11/18/2015, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of four collateralized loan obligation (CLO) portfolios by credit manager Sankaty Advisors LLC from asset management company Regiment Capital Advisors LLC.
- Market May See More Re-Issued Market Value CDOs. McDermott, Judy // High Yield Report;6/13/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p2
Forecasts the likelihood for the U.S. bond market to experience the re-issuance of market value collateralized debt obligations. Factors contributing to the re-issuance of collateralized bonds; Amount of market value collateralized debt obligations decided by Sankaty Advisors to be re-issued...