- Tasc's $575M Refi TL Rises on the Break. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p5
The article reports that the 575-million U.S. dollar refinancing term loan of Tasc Inc. increased on its first trade.
- TASC Planning $682M Loan Refi. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/14/2014, p9
The article focuses on the plan of defense contractor TASC to launch a 682-million-dollar loan offer in 2014 to amend and extend its existing 632-million-dollar term loan B and a 50-million-dollar revolving credit, both of which are due in late 2015. Information on the company's ratings with...
- Omaha regional preps public term bankcard program. // Asset Securitization Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p4
Reports the entry of First National Bank of Omaha into the public term market. Decision to file an S-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission; Schedule of the company's inaugural public offering; Target audience.
- Bank Muscat seeks loan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/20/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 42, p11
Reports the awarding of a mandate to arrange the Bank Muscat term loan in Oman. List of the banks commissioned to arrange the term loan; Date for the completion of loan syndication; Receipt of the bank of a full shareholdership approval for a planned merger with the Commercial Bank of Oman.
- TASC Reconfigures $632M Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/28/2014, p22
The article reports on the move of defense contractor TASC Inc. to split its proposed 632 million U.S. dollar term loan offer into two tranches as of April 28, 2014. The decision comes as the company works to refinance existing debt that matures in 2015. A 432 million six-year first-lien term...
- Banks Set Price Talk on Hillman Buyout Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p14
The article reports that a bank consortium comprising of Morgan Stanley, Barclays and GE Capital Bank, shopping a 290-million-U.S. dollar term loan B backing the buyout of Hillman Cos. by Oak Hill Capital Partners, has set a price talk at Libor plus 375 basis points (bps).
- Banks Talk Price on Four Loans Totaling $1.5B. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p10
The article reports on the success of several banks, which include JPMorgan, Jefferies, Morgan Stanley and GE Capital, to establish an initial pricing on four term loans worth 1.5 billion dollars.
- Banks Add $150M Accordion to TASC Debt. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p20
The article reports that an accordion feature is to be added by a bank consortium arranging a 690 million U.S. dollar debt package for TASC, a division of defense company Northrop Grumman. The accordion feature will enable TASC to issue 150 million U.S. dollar in additional debt. It provides an...
- Investors Have Good Chemistry with Chemical Co. Solutia. // Bank Loan Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p1
The article reports that U.S. commercial banks which include HSBC Securities, JP Morgan, and Jefferies & Co has planned to launch a 750 million dollars term loan in 2017.