- Metering for the future. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Dec2009, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on iPERL, a new water metering technology system with no moving parts developed by Sensus Metering Systems.
- 400MHz wireless system links 99.3% of smart meters. // Electronics Weekly;1/23/2013, Issue 2533, p12
The article reports that smart communications solutions provider Sensus Metering Systems Inc. has delivered a 99.3% connectivity to smart electricity meters as part of a smart metering trial using 400MHz point-to-multi-point radio.
- Sensus Expands Demand Response Portfolio with Load Control Technology. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;7/24/2013, p16
The article reports on the launch by clean technology solutions company Sensus of the Sensus FlexNet LCM, an advanced load control module (LCM) for electric utilities for use in residential and commercial applications.
- Sensus opens meter plant in China. // POWERGRID International;Jun2015, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on the opening of a meter manufacturing and assembling facility by utility infrastructure systems provider Sensus in Fuzhou, Fujian Province, China as of June 2015.
- Alliant Energy Selects Sensus as AMI Partner. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Oct/Nov2007, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p34
The article reports that Alliant Energy has selected the Sensus Metering Systems FlexNet advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) system to implement advanced metering infrastructure across its service territory in Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota. Barb Siehr of Alliant says that the company has...
- Metering Collection System Features FCC Primary-Use License. // WaterWorld;May2007, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p32
The article evaluates the FlexNet data collection system from Sensus Metering Systems Inc.
- Wessex trials meters for fluctuating demand. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Mar2008, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p17
The article evaluates the MeiTwin water meters from Sensus Metering Systems (SMS).
- Internet: Sensus Metering Now offers Online Solution Center. Miner, Gary // Journal: American Water Works Association;Oct2005, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p125
The article gives information on an online solution center by the Sensus Metering Systems Inc. To help its customers resolve questions regarding its metering products quickly and efficiently, Sensus Metering Systems Inc. has set tip a Questions & Solutions area on its Web site, www.sensus.com....
- Sensus wins EU accreditation. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Oct2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p13
The article reports that Sensus Metering Systems (SMS) has received one of the first accreditations under the European Measuring Instruments Directive (MID). SMS manufactures water and heat meters. The accreditation allows SMS meters to carry Europe-wide approval and will not be required to seek...