Love for Loans Spawns New Funds
- Credit Suisse Analysts Cut Goldman Q3 EPS Forecast. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/8/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 37, p6
The article focuses on a report by Credit Suisse Group AG equity analysts stating that they expect Goldman Sachs & Co. to have gained 2.30 dollars per share in the third quarter of 2010, which is lower than the initial expectations of 3.20 dollars a share.
- Banks Shop $575M in Loans for Sensus Refi. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p9
The article reports that Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs have launched syndication on two term loans valued at 575 million U.S. dollars for Sensus Metering Systems, a provider of metering systems for utilities, which plans to use the proceeds to refinance existing debt and for general corporate...
- Goldman Sets Price Talk on Ally's Notes. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p12
The article reports that investment banking and securities firm Goldman Sachs has set price on auto financial services company Ally Financial's proposed issuance of senior and floating rate notes.
- PIMCO Kicks Off Senior Loan Fund. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p13
The article reports that PIMCO has launched a new leveraged loan fund called PIMCO Senior Floating Rate Fund.
- Love for Loans Spawns New Funds. // Leveraged Finance News;5/2/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p1
The article focuses on the launch of several new leveraged loan funds in the U.S., a trend coming from record amounts of cash flowing into floating-rate funds. It highlights the move of PIMPCO to launch the PIMPCO Senior Floating Rate Fund in January 2011 It also highlights the launch of the...
- Demand Stays Strong For Aggressive Algorithms. Heires, Katherine // Securities Industry News;6/1/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the strong demand for aggressive algorithms as of June 2009. Traders and providers believe that the use of algorithms is increasing because of the market's volatility and uncertainty of how long the volatility will last. Scouter from Citi, Guerilla and Sniper algorithms...
- Pharma Merger Begets $2.27B TLB. // Bank Loan Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the loan market in the U.S. Goldman Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., and Jeffries arrange a term loan B costing 2.27 billion U.S. dollars backing the merger between Valeant and Biovail. Credit Suisse Group AG and UBS market a retooled debt package...
- Credit Suisse: Bond Loss Ceiling $52B. // American Banker;7/10/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 131, p12
This article reports that Credit Suisse Group said losses on bonds backed by U.S. subprime mortgages will total as much as $52 billion, less than estimates of the fallout from Deutsche Bank AG and Pacific Investment Management Co. Subprime defaults are "clearly a huge problem" for investors in...
- Banks Shop $595M Credit Facility for Global Tel*Link. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p14
The article reports on the move of Credit Suisse, UBS and Goldman Sachs to start shopping 595 million U.S. dollars in loans for Global Tel*Link's dividend recapitalization. Global Tel*Link, a provider of telecommunications for correctional institutions, will use the proceeds from the issue to...