Jefferies Hires for Distressed Sales/Trading
- US: Jackson Family Wines recruits ex-E&J Gallo executive. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);3/29/2014, p2
The article announces the appointment of David Bowman, a former executive at E&J Gallo, as senior vice president for estate strategy of Jackson Family Wines.
- Jefferies Hires New Distressed Trading Head. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p29
The article announces the appointment of Peter Santry by Jefferies as a managing director and head of distressed trading in its leveraged finance sales and trading division.
- SHAW RETIRES. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 18 Issue 243, p10
Reports on the retirement of John Shaw as president of Jefferies Group Inc. Shaw's length of service to the company; Contribution to the growth of Jefferies Group.
- Jefferies Snags Goldman Lev Finance Pro. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/5/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p7
The article announces the appointment of Christopher Burns by Jefferies as a managing director in its leveraged finance investment banking group.
- Returning from West Coast, banker aims to defy market. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;9/30/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p12
Profiles Daniel Bryant, senior vice-president of investment bank Jefferies & Co. in Chicago, Illinois. Responsibility in running the Business and IT Services Group; Work experience at Robertson Stephens Inc.; Plans to run a technology practice.
- Jefferies Starts Rebuilding Retail. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Oct2002, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the expansion of a private client division of Jefferies & Co. Business sites of the private client group; Management executives of the group; Information on the recruiting deals offered by the group.
- Jefferies Hires Head of Ratings Advisory Group. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p27
The article announces that Paul Sandoli has been appointed as head of the ratings advisory group of Jefferies.
- Jefferies Hires European Lev Finance Head. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/22/2013, p16
The article announces the appointment of Nicholas Rodolakis as Jefferies Group's co-head of leveraged finance organization in Europe.
- A social revolution. Waring, Brian // Marketing (00253650);3/9/2011, p22
The article presents a profile for Brian Waring, the vice-president of marketing and category for Starbucks Corp .in Great Britain. It states that he is a part of a global marketing team which cam from different territories. It notes that he joined the company in 2004 as its head of marketing...