JPM Talks Price on $1.15B Delphi TL
- Auto Cos. Join Cavalcade of Billion Dollar Loan Deals. // Leveraged Finance News;5/2/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p1
The article discusses the move of automobile companies such as Chrysler Group LLC and Delphi Automotive LLP to enter into a barrage of billion dollar loan deals in the U.S. The Chrysler deal is noted to be one of largest term loans while the Delphi deal reaches at 1.15 billion dollars. Issues...
- Auto Cos. Join Cavalcade of Billion Dollar Loan Deals. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p25
This article reports on the search for bank loans by companies in the U.S. in 2011. Chrysler Group is looking for a term loan as part of its credit facility. Delphi Automotive launched a deal for a refinancing loan. Other companies that are searching for loans include Lawson Software, KAR...
- Delphi Automotive opens wiring harness assembly plant in Romania. // Wire Journal International;Jul2011, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p12
The article focuses on the move of Delphi Automotive LP to open a new manufacturing facility in the southwest region of Romania.
- New kit to track teen drivers. // Auto Express;1/16/2013, Issue 1251, p20
The article offers brief information on the technology that allows parents of novice drivers to monitor use of the family car from Delphi Automotive LLP.
- Delphi expands assembly operations in Morocco. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the plan of Delphi Automotive to increase capacity at its plant in Tangier, Morocco.
- Delphi sails ahead after shedding onerous manufacturing arm. Human, Dan // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/1/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p14A
The article reports that Delphi Automotive has added buildings next to its main building in Kokomo, Indiana.
- Delphi Opens Harness Plant in Romania. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p171
The article reports on the opening of new manufacturing site by Delphi Automotive LLP in Moldova Noua in Romania in 2011 to offer efficient and flexible services to its customers.
- Delphi's WiFi? Cutting cord for EV charging. // Automotive News;10/4/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6432, p26
The article reports on Delphi Automotive LLP which wants to develop a wireless charging system for hybrid and electric vehicles, and thus cut its links with General Motors Corp.
- Adjust the audio or warm the cabin with a glance. Sedgwick, David // Automotive News;12/21/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6704, p0011
The article previews the eye-glance technology for the automotive industry from Delphi Automotive.