- Coupon on IASIS HY Offering at 8.5%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p15
This article reports on the establishment of price talk on a junk bond deal launched by IASIS Healthcare in 2011.
- Desert Iasis. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;8/6/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p17
Reports on the decision of Iasis Healthcare Corp. to sell its hospitals located in Phoenix, Arizona. Potential buyer of the hospitals; Losses of Iasis in the third quarter of 2001; Resignation of top executives at Iasis.
- Iasis Healthcare Cancels $463B Refi. // Bank Loan Report;8/19/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p3
Reports that Iasis Healthcare Corp. has canceled a planned $463 billion debt refinancing.
- HEALTH CARE. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/1/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 38, p6
This section offers news briefs in the health care industry of Utah as of March 2010 including the installation of Philip's Brilliance Workspace (PBW) version 4.0 at Ogden Clinic, the approval received by Davis Hospital and Medical Center from IASIS Healthcare, its parent company, to receive...
- Iasis Healthcare reports early results of tender offer notes. // Medical Device Daily;5/3/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 85, p4
The article reports that 92.87% of the 475-million U.S. dollar aggregate principal amount of 8% senior subordinate notes of Iasis Healthcare have been tendered.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;4/19/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 75, p3
The article reports on the plans of Iasis Healthcare to refinance its existing debt.
- Iasis posts a profit in first earnings report. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;05/08/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p6
Reports on the earnings posted by Iasis Healthcare during the first quarter of 2000. Details on its net operating revenue; Information on of the hospitals operated by the company; Plans for acquisitions.
- Musical chairs at Iasis. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;11/27/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p16
Reports the reorganization at Iasis Healthcare Corp. Selection and appointment of executives of the company; Purpose of the reorganization; Background of the company.
- IASIS Markets $2B Loan/Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p24
The article reports that IASIS Healthcare is offering more than 2 billion U.S. dollars in debt as part of its refinancing strategy.