Chrysler Debt Includes Large Loan/Bond Deals (Update)
- Chrysler Seeks to Lower Price on $3B TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/17/2013, p27
The article reports on the plan of automobile manufacturer Chrysler Group to revise the price its existing term loan worth 2.95 billion U.S. dollars.
- Chrysler Offers $3B Term Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/9/2013, p27
The article reports on the plan of automobile maker Chrysler Group to reprice its term loan B of three billion dollars in December 2013.
- Chrysler Loan Pricing Set. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/16/2013, p47
The article reports on a term loan repricing launched in December 2013 by automobile manufacturer Chrysler Group LLC with final pricing setting at Libor plus 275 basis points.
- Price Talk Emerges on Chrysler's $3.5B TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p15
The article reports that Morgan Stanley has established pricing on the 3.5 billion U.S. dollar term loan it is syndicating for Chrysler Group.
- Moody's: Chrysler HY Deal Lacks Standard Covenants. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p19
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service sees that the 2.5-billion U.S. dollar junk bond offering of Chrysler Group lacks protections considered normal for a bond deal with its rating. The automaker is selling 2.5 billion U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2019 and 2021 as part...
- Chrysler Gets Flashing Yellow Light from Investors. Clouse, Carol J.; Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p22
The article reports on the 3.5-billion U.S. dollar term loan B for Chrysler Group being syndicated by Morgan Stanley, as well as its bond issue. Chrysler has a junk bond deal worth 2.5 billion U.S. dollars marketed by Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Investors on the loan side of the company see...
- Auto Cos. Join Cavalcade of Billion Dollar Loan Deals. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p25
This article reports on the search for bank loans by companies in the U.S. in 2011. Chrysler Group is looking for a term loan as part of its credit facility. Delphi Automotive launched a deal for a refinancing loan. Other companies that are searching for loans include Lawson Software, KAR...
- Chrysler offers money-back guarantee. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Mar2010, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p3
The article reports that Auburn Hills, Michigan-based Chrysler Group LLC is offering money-back guarantee for customers who purchase its minivans.
- Chrysler set to buy Michigan plant. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Mar2010, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p13
The article reports that Chrysler Group LLC is set to buy an assembly plant in Sterling Heights, Michigan for 20 million dollars.