Lawson Obtains $1B TL to Fund Buyout
- Lawson Obtains $1.04 Billion Buyout Loan. // Leveraged Finance News;5/2/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p2
The article offers news briefs in the financial industry in the U.S. Lawson Software Inc. has obtained a 1.04 billion dollar term loan to support its buyout by private equity firm Golden Gate Capital. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has made price talk on Select Medical Holdings' 1.2 billion term loan....
- Auto Cos. Join Cavalcade of Billion Dollar Loan Deals. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p25
This article reports on the search for bank loans by companies in the U.S. in 2011. Chrysler Group is looking for a term loan as part of its credit facility. Delphi Automotive launched a deal for a refinancing loan. Other companies that are searching for loans include Lawson Software, KAR...
- Lawson courts accounting channel. // Accounting Technology;Feb/Mar98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Lawson Software Inc.'s efforts to promote its products among accounting system resellers. Average direct sale per installation; Number of partners as of February 1998.
- BofA Shopping $3B in Loans for Lawson. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;3/26/2012, p8
The article reports that Lawson Software is seeking loans worth 3.5 billion U.S. dollars.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov96, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p9
Announces the 16 health care accounts signed by Lawson Software for the adoption of its software program in materials management of health providers in the United States.
- Lawson sweetens application pot. Kerstetter, Jim // PC Week;7/22/96, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p27
Reports that Lawson Software Inc. has announced a major revamping of its applications that positions the company's software for client/server and intranet environments. Features of the applications; Comments from industry executives; Contact information.
- Lawson looks to collect on Web bet. Greenberg, Ilan // InfoWorld;02/03/97, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p9
Details the business strategy of Lawson Software Inc. Intention to appeal to information systems department s with advances in its client/server suite of business software; Targeting of vertical industries to meet the needs of larger corporate entities.
- Lawson plans customized version of 7.0 C/S suite. Vadlamudi, Pardhu // InfoWorld;5/6/96, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p40
Announces plans by Lawson Software to offer customize version 7.0 of its suite of client/server applications. Features of version 7.0; Comments from Bobby Cameron, a senior analyst at Forrester Research Incorporated.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Mar96, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the strategy of VHA firm of Irving, Texas of piloting logistic processes that have succeeded in the retail and automotive manufacturing industries. Hiring of Lawson Software of Minneapolis to provide financial and materials management software to help VHA move toward these practices.