Banks Set Pricing On Health-Care M&A Loan
- Valitas Health Services, Inc. // Distressed Company Alert;10/9/2015, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p12
A corporate profile for health services provider Valitas Health Services Inc. in St. Louis, Missouri is presented. The topics discussed include its financial performance, Scott Bowers as president and chief operations officer, and bank debt. Moreover, it also mentions the reasons why credit...
- America Service Group Announces Expiration of "Go-Shop" Period. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2011, p541
The article reports on the expiration of the 45-day go-shop period under the terms of the Agreement and Plan of Merger, under which America Service Group Inc. and ValitÃ¡s Health Services Inc. would be combined. It states that America Service Group Inc. had the right to solicit alternative...
- America Service Group Signs Merger Agreement with ValitÃ¡s Health Services. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/31/2011, p740
The article reports on the merger agreement signed between America Service Group Inc. and ValitÃ¡s Health Services Inc. wherein its corporate headquarter will be in Brentwood, Tennessee. It anticipates an estimated 11,000 employees and independent contractors serving more than 400 correctional...
- ValitÃ¡s Health Services Signs Merger Agreement with America Service Group. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/31/2011, p749
The article reports on the merger agreement between VÃ¡s Health Services Inc. and America Service Group Inc. wherein its operational headquarter will be based in St. Louis, Missouri. It notes that ValitÃ¡s will acquire the latter for cash consideration of 26.00 dollars per share. Richard H....
- America Service Group Announces Results of Stockholder Vote. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/9/2011, p1062
The article focuses on the results of the stockholder meeting of America Service Group Inc. in connection with the Agreement and Plan of Merger proposal in which ValitÃ¡s Health Services Inc. will acquire the company. It states that the comnpany's stockholders have approved the adoption of the...
- America Service Group Announces Completion of Merger. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/9/2011, p701
The article focuses on the announcement by America Service Group Inc. (ASG) on the completion of its merger with ValitÃ¡s Health Services Inc. on June 3, 3011. It mentions that Correctional Medical Services Inc., parent company of ValitÃ¡s, has acquired ASG for 26 dollars per share without...
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- A Nudge Here, A Shove There, And So Goes The Pushback. Clouse, Carol J. // Bank Loan Report;5/7/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Gabrielle Stein on the deal from GateHouse Media and another on the White Birch Paper Co. that saw pushback from investors on its 7-year term loan.
- Banks Spice Up Clopay Ames True Temper TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p15
The article reports on the move by the banks Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan to increase the coupon on a term loan used by Griffon Corp. to acquire Ames True Temper to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 600 basis points (bps).