Price Talk Set on Star West Term Loan
- Star West Increases Coupon on TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p8
The article reports that a bank group, which includes Barclays, Citigroup and Royal Bank of Canada, has widened the coupon on a 650 million U.S. dollar term loan it is marketing for Star West Generation.
- Citi Talks Price on Star West's $725M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p35
The article reports that Citigroup Global Markets is pricing the term loan B of Star West Generation.
- Star West Proposes $825M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p18
The article reports that Star West Generation is seeking 825 million U.S. dollars in senior secured credit facilities. The debt planned by the company includes a seven-year secured term loan B and a five-year senior secured revolver. The senior secured credit facilities of the company has been...
- Star West Launches $450M Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/10/2015, p1
The article announces the launch by American power plant operator Star West Generation of a 450 million U.S. dollars term loan B proposal.
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- A Nudge Here, A Shove There, And So Goes The Pushback. Clouse, Carol J. // Bank Loan Report;5/7/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Gabrielle Stein on the deal from GateHouse Media and another on the White Birch Paper Co. that saw pushback from investors on its 7-year term loan.
- Banks Spice Up Clopay Ames True Temper TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p15
The article reports on the move by the banks Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan to increase the coupon on a term loan used by Griffon Corp. to acquire Ames True Temper to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 600 basis points (bps).
- Price Talk Set on Dine Equity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
This article reports on the negotiation to price a term loan for U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2011.
- Asurion's $3B TL Rises on the Break. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p30
The article offers information on the term loan deal issued by Asurion.