FelCor Driving By with $500M HY Deal
- Building and Hotel Cos. Price Upsized HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p13
This article reports on the issuance of high yield deals by Building Materials Corp. of America and FelCor Lodging Trust in 2011.
- Six Companies Add $2.58B to HY Pipeline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p9
The article reports that six companies will be issuing their respective high yield bonds which total to 2.58 billion U.S. dollars. One is Delta Air Lines which plan to sell 500 million U.S. dollars worth of senior secured notes that will mature in 2014. Three others that have their own bond...
- Six Issuers Price $4.6B in New HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p17
The article reports that six companies have released new high yield bonds to the primary market, amounting to 4.6 billion U.S. dollars. One is NewPage which priced 1.7 billion U.S. dollars in 11.375% senior secured notes due 2014. Three others that have sold bonds were Felcor Lodging Trust,...
- FelCor Offers $500M in New Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p25
The article reports on senior unsecured notes worth 500 million U.S. dollars to be sold by Irving, Texas-based FelCor Lodging Trust.
- FelCor Agrees to Sell Six Non-Strategic Hotels. // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;4/5/2012, p8
The article focuses on the six non-strategic hotels sold by FelCor Lodging Trust Inc. to an undisclosed buyer for 103.0 million U.S. dollars, which includes the Holiday Inn San Antonio-Airport in Texas, Doubletree Guest Suites hotels and the Embassy Suites hotels.
- INNvestment. // Hotelier;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p13
Provides an overview of Canadian hotel transaction activity ended September 30, 2003. Total number of transaction for the year; Transaction volume and trades for the 12 months from September 2003; Transaction profile summary of FelCor Lodging Trust Inc. for the period.
- A president's luncheon. // Hotel & Motel Management;10/6/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 17, p62
Reports on the luncheon prepared by Tom Corcoran, the president of FelCor Lodging Trust Inc. in Dallas, Texas.
- News Briefs. // Hotel & Motel Management;8/6/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 14, p25
Reports developments related to the hospitality industry in the United States as of August 2001. Decrease in the occupancy of hotels; Plans of the American Hotel & Lodging Association to educate members on the various aspects of technology; Receipt of a loan facility by FelCor Lodging Trust.
- FelCor Sells $525M in New Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p29
The article reports that FelCor Lodging Trust managed to sell senior secured notes worth 525 million U.S. dollars.