Allison Transmission HY Deal Hits the Road
- New facility. // World Wastes;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p15
Reports on Allison Transmission's opening of its customer training facility in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Allison to build hybrid propulsion systems. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p3
The article reports that Allison Transmission has constructed a hybrid manufacturing plant in Indianapolis, Indiana which has the capability of producing more than 20,000 commercial-duty hybrid propulsions a year.
- Allison cuts ribbon on assembly plant in Hungary. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p13
The article reports on the inauguration of Allison Transmission Inc.'s assembly plant in Szentgotthard, Hungary in 2011.
- Pricing guides. // LP/Gas;Mar2008, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p72
The article evaluates the transmission coverage pricing guides for 2008 from Allison Transmission.
- NOTABLE WEBSITES. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2001, Vol. 158 Issue 6, p90
Reports the offer of sales and service information on the Web site of Allison Transmission in Indianapolis, Indiana. Access of information by vocation, transmission series and publication type; Provision of search function to locate a specific item.
- Dream truck with a twist. Pinkerton, Dusty // Overdrive;Aug95, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p71
Describes the author's experience participating in the 1995 Ride 'n Drive program launched by Allison Transmission. Author's opinions of Allison's equipment.
- Allison ups investment ante. // Fleet Owner;Jul98, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on the bid by Allison Transmission (AT) company to help increase production capability and fleet demand in the trucking industry in the United States. Amount of money Allison will invest; Comments from Dan M. Hancock president of Allison; Advantages of the investment.
- Allison Transmission Seeks $500M TL. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p6
The article reports that the company Allison Transmission is trying to obtain a term loan worth 500 million U.S. dollars due in 2019 to refinance its existing term loan due in 2014.
- Allison Transmissions Ups TL By $350M to $850M. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p17
The article reports on the decision by the company Allison Transmission to increase the size of its proposed term loan to 850 million U.S. dollars.