Banks Talk Price on Tasc's $575M TL
- Banks Add $150M Accordion to TASC Debt. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p20
The article reports that an accordion feature is to be added by a bank consortium arranging a 690 million U.S. dollar debt package for TASC, a division of defense company Northrop Grumman. The accordion feature will enable TASC to issue 150 million U.S. dollar in additional debt. It provides an...
- TASC Creates COO Role, Names Hynes To Position. // Defense Daily;9/6/2012, Vol. 255 Issue 49, p7
The article announces that TASC Inc. has promoted John Hynes to executive vice president and chief operating officer (COO).
- TASC. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/25/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 10, p12
The article announces that the executive Keith Littlefield has been appointed as a chief technology officer at the enterprise systems company TASC Inc. as of March 2013.
- Tasc's $575M Refi TL Rises on the Break. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p5
The article reports that the 575-million U.S. dollar refinancing term loan of Tasc Inc. increased on its first trade.
- TASC Wins TSA Support Contract. // Airport Security Report;12/1/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p2
The article reports that the first task order has been awarded by TSA to TASC Inc. under its 350 million dollars Test and Evaluation Support Services (TESS) program.
- TASC Opens Upgraded Cyber Security Lab In San Antonio. // Defense Daily;5/28/2013, p1
The article reports that TASC Inc. has opened its renovated facility and a laboratory in San Antonio, Texas. Shane Curtis, regional director of TASC has said that the laboratory has existed in various forms for the passed two years. The laboratory has worked with control systems within military...
- TASC. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/27/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 8, p10
The article announces that Jacques S. Gansler has been named to the board of the systems engineering and technology company TASC.
- Banks to Kick Off Refi Loan for Tasc. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p32
This article reports on the plan of a bank consortium to launch a term loan B for Tasc Inc.
- TASC Inc. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/16/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 32, p10
The article announces appointment of Mark Bruno as Global Systems Business Unit vice president at defense contractor TASC Inc.