Deutsche Hires Aviation Research Vet
- KÃ¼nftiges FÃ¼hrungsduo der Deutschen Bank will Akzente setzen. // Risiko Manager;2011, Issue 24, p28
Information on new measures to be implemented by the future leadership duo of the German Deutsche Bank, Anshu Jain, and JÃ¼rgen Fitschen, who will announce the new measures in due course, is presented.
- Deutsche Taps Estes To Head Fixed Income. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31469, p6
Reports the appointment of Susan Estes to be the managing director and head of fixed income in North America by Deutsche Bank. Effort to expand fixed-income department; Creation of the global market interest rate risk committee; Improvement on online trading facilities.
- Deutsche Asset Unit Ends Revamp . Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;5/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 101, p7
Focuses on the appointment of Jeffrey M. Ulness as sales director in Deutsche Bank in New York. Reorganization in the asset management division; Job responsibility; Career background.
- Deutsche Taps Bear Vet to Head NA Global Markets. Tarbous, Ken // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p6
The article announces the hiring of Jeffrey Mayer as head of global markets for North America of Deutsche Bank.
- Deutsche Names Americas Unit Heads. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;2/22/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 36, p19
Reports on executive appointments at Deutsche Bank as of January 2001. Seth Waugh's appointment as head of the company's corporate and investment banking unit for the Americas; Appointment of Mayo Shattuck to head the company's private-client and asset business in the Americas; Promotion of...
- Deutsche Names Andersen Partner For Americas Post . MANDARO // American Banker;9/23/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 183, p3
Reports on the appointment of Michael Fazio as chief operating officer for the Americas at Deutsche Bank AG. Details of Fazio's experience in finance; Responsibilities as the company's new finance executive; Analysts' observations that the appointment is a good sign that the bank is moving...
- Deutsche Bank verstÃ¤rkt in Deutschland den Bereich Structured Trade & Export Finance. // Risiko Manager;5/12/2011, Issue 10, p16
The article announces the appointment of Werner M. Schmidt as Managing Director and Head of Structured Trade and Export Finance Germany of the Deutsche Bank Global Transaction Banking Division.
- Deutsche Bank co-CEO Anshu Jain has asked for a 2 million pay cut. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;3/30/2013, p8
The article reports on a pay reduction of almost 2 million euros that has been requested by Deutsche Bank co-chief executive officer (CEO) Anshu Jain to catch up with the compensation package of fellow top executive Juergen Fitschen in 2012.
- Five More BT Vets Leave Deutsche. Weidner, David // American Banker;7/12/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 131, p4
Reports on the implications of the resignation of top five executives who specialized in high-yield debt from Deutsche Bank in July 1999. Expected resignations from Deutsche Bank as it consolidates its acquisition of Bankers Trust.