Weight Care Project: Health professionals' attitudes and ability to assess body weight status - Study protocol
- Development and Evaluation of the Health Belief Model Scale in Obesity. Dedeli, Ozden; Fadiloglu, Cicek // TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p533
AIM: The aim of this study was to develop a scale based on the Health Belief Model which can provide a reliable and valid evaluation of obese individuals' belief and attitudes towards obesity. METHOD: The sample of the study that was conducted between July 2008 and May 2010 included 400 obese...
- The Adolescent Female's Lived-Experience of Obesity. Randall-Arell, Jamie L.; Utley, Rose // Qualitative Report;6/ 9/2014, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p1
For adolescent girls, negative messages about obesity and body image from society, media, school, family, and peers are plentiful. Yet the lived-experience of obese adolescent girls has rarely been reported in scientific literature. The purpose of this study was to explore the lived-experience...
- The Post-Phenostructarchism of Place. Dyck, E. F. // Essays on Canadian Writing;Summer/Fall80, Issue 18/19, p100
Presents the essay `The Post-Phenostructarchism of Place.'
- The Face-to-Face Teaching Role in Open and Distance Education in Asia. KAWACHI, Paul; SHARMA, Ramesh C. // Asian Journal of Distance Education;Dec2012, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editors discuss various reports within the issue on topics including the success of face-to-face tutorials by Herman, regional leadership in Eastern Europe by Ugur Demiray, and the need for online teachers to adapt online teaching by Maria do Carmo...
- Face Time in a Digital World. Mowry, Matthew J. // Business NH Magazine;Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p7
The article presents the author's perspectives on the significance of meeting face-to-face interview as seeing the office of the person and how their business functions provide richer information compared to what can be received virtually.
- iMeet lets users hold meetings on their smartphone. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;3/18/2013, p10
The article offers information on the iMeet cloud-based application introduced by PGi which lets people meet face-to-face online.
- PERSONAL PROCESS. RYAN, JIM T. // Central Penn Business Journal;4/19/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p19
The article offers information on the significance of face-to-face communication in offering loans by the banks to businesspeople.
- How to avoid used car fraud. // Asian Pacific Post;2/13/2014, p15
The article offers tips for avoiding fraudulent used car deals, advising prospective buyers not to deal with any seller who won't agree to a face-to-face meeting, and to verify the car's vehicle identification number (VIN) and other details by purchasing a CarProof vehicle history report.
- Fading Face-to-Face Meetings. Braccio Hering, Beth // Managing People at Work;Feb2014, Issue 383, p8
The article offers information on the right time to hold face-to-face meetings with workers.