- Equipment SPOTLIGHT. // Underground Construction;Sep2012, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p14
The article previews several underground construction products, which include the LMX100 low cost utility locating GPR from Sensors & Software, the 2450GR Ground Penetrating Radar system from Ditch Witch and the RD1000 Ground Penetrating Radar from Radiodetection.
- Directional Drilling: Tracking Systems. // Underground Construction;Sep2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p56
The article offers brief information on several tracking systems for directional drilling including the itrack system from Radiodetection Corp./SPX Corp., and the 8500 and 8500T tracker from Ditch Witch Trenching Co., and the Gold Series from Underground Tools Inc. (UTI).
- More than an oil change. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p38
Suggests tips on maintaining and increasing productivity of equipment used in underground construction. Includes careful monitoring of the condition of equipment; Dedication of personnel to specific equipment; Need for advanced planning in getting the right equipment for each job.
- New products. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p71
Features underground construction equipment from several companies available as of December 1997. Includes Indeco's MES 8500 breaker; Stow Manufacturing's mud pumps; Stone Construction Equipment Inc.'s trench compactor.
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p12
Describes several construction equipment. Includes Caterpillar Series III Hytat machines; John Deere's 750C and 850C dozers; John Fabick Tractor's Challenger 65 Welder Tractor.
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p14
Features equipment and supplies designed for use in underground construction. Includes horizontal directional drills from Case Corp.; Beavertail Backreamer from Ditch Witch; DUB-Wise Duct Pullers from DCD Design & Manufacturing Ltd.
- New products. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p70
Provides information on equipment and supplies of use in the underground construction industry. Includes Pipe & cable Hound attachment from Rockland Manufacturing Co.; S25 Uniram hydraulic hammer from Rammer; Excavator from Hitachi; Pumps from Ingersoll-Rand.
- Equipment spotlight. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p15
Presents equipment and supplies related to the underground construction industry in the United States. Crawler tractors; Pipelayer machines; Long-track dozer.
- What you missed at UCT '95. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p27
Presents equipment and supplies related to the underground construction industry in the United States. Includes magnetic locator; Multi-purpose vacuum excavator; Press-boot connector.