- Caterpillar. // Underground Construction;Feb2012, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p14
The article offers brief information on the Cat 301.4C digging machine from Caterpillar Inc.
- Caterpillar. // Underground Construction;Aug2004, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p18
Features Caterpillar 268B Skid Steer Loader. Specifications; Capabilities.
- Equipment SPOTLIGHT. // Underground Construction;Aug2012, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p12
The article offers brief information on several skid-steer loaders which include Cat 272D Skid Steer Loader from Caterpillar Inc., 318D from Deere & Co., and Ditch Witch SK650 from Ditch Witch.
- MEW products. // Underground Construction;Feb2014, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p58
The article evaluates the launch of several underground construction equipment including loaders E-Series Line from John Deere, trencher RT80 Quad from Ditch Witch and crawler excavators SK210LC from Kobelco Construction Machinery USA Inc.
- Operators like the new Caterpillar Elphinstone LHD. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jun96, Vol. 197 Issue 6, p16PP
Introduces developments in underground mining trucks by Caterpillar Tractor Co. Establishment of the Caterpillar Elphinstone Pty. Ltd. joint venture with Elphinstone Pty. Ltd. of Australia; Expansion of truck lines to fully service the loading and haulage aspects of the underground industry.
- Caterpillar. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p20
The article offers brief information on the Cat G130B Contractors' Grapple from Caterpillar Inc.
- Thinking big. Wright, Helen // International Construction;Apr2011, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p29
The article offers information on several compact construction equipment launched in 2011 including the D Series of mini hydraulic excavators from Caterpillar Inc., the PC22MR-3 mini excavator from Komatsu Ltd., and the 365A compact skid steer loader from Liugong.
- Cat roll-out. High, Richard // International Construction;Mar2006, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p67
The article describes construction equipment manufacturer Caterpillar Inc.'s several new machines launched at the beginning of 2006, including C Series mini compact excavators, 434E and 444E backhoe loaders with equal size tires, the 30 ton M325D MH and the 36 ton M325D LMI scrap handlers, and H...
- Backhoes begin. // International Construction;Sep2003, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p12
Reports that construction equipment manufacturer Caterpillar Inc. has started to manufacture backhoe loaders at its Thrivullar factory in Southern India as of September 1, 2003. Other construction equipments produced by the company in the factory.