- US Radar introduces subsurface penetrating radar system. // Mining Engineering;Sep2011, Vol. 63 Issue 9, Special section p61
The article offers brief information on the Seeker surface penetrating radar (SPR) system from US Radar.
- First Triple-Frequency Ground Penetrating Radar. // Underground Construction;May2014, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p61
The article offers information on the Quantum Imager, radar system for locating and imaging objects under ground from US Radar Inc.
- Subsurface radar. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Jun2011, p60
The article offers brief information on the Seeker SPR subsurface penetrating radar system from US Radar Inc.
- Self-Penetrating Radar. // Concrete Construction;Mar2011, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p84
The article offers brief information on the Seeker Self-Penetrating Radar (SPR) subsurface penetrating radar system from US Radar Inc.
- Acquisition software with automatic gain control. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2015, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p4
The article offers information on the Seeker 5.0 acquisition software from radar technology and equipment manufacturer US Radar Inc.
- NEW & NOTABLE. // Point of Beginning;Jul2011, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p60
The article offers information on several surveying products including the Leica ScanStation C5 Laser Scanner from Leica Geosystems AG, the IWD Intelligent Waveform Digitizer, an airborne laser terrain mapper, from Optech Inc., and the Seeker SPR, a portable, user-friendly subsurface penetrating...
- Adding to the survey toolbox. // International Construction;Oct2012, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p54
The article reports that a wheel-mounted Seeker SPR ground penetrating radar machine from US Radar Inc. was used by contractor Hanover Engineering to analyse sub-surface rock on a utility installation project, and the Seeker helped in reducing the time needed to survey the area by 70%.
- US Radar Introduces Software Update. // Underground Construction;Oct2015, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p88
The article evaluates the Version 5.0 Seeker acquisition software for the ground-penetrating radar (GPR) systems from the US Radar.
- ACS Underground Solutions Teamed With US Radar To Score Big On Super Sunday. // Underground Construction;Feb2015, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p44
The article reports on the collaboration of Georgetown, Connecticut-based consulting company ACS Underground Solutions and underground utility locating system maker US Radar to locate the sewer, water and gas pipelines for the MetLife stadium in New Jersey. Topics discussed include establishment...