- Submersible sewer pump. // Public Works;Nov2011, Vol. 142 Issue 12, p45
The article offers brief information on the Electric Submersible Trash Pump from Griffin Dewatering.
- Griffin Dewatering. // Underground Construction;Dec2009, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p35
The article evaluates the Griffin Non-Clog Pumps from Griffin Dewatering.
- Griffin Dewatering. // Underground Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p66
The article offers information on the Griffin Dewatering and Griffin Pump and Equipment which offers various kinds of pumps which include non-clog diesel driven pumps, hydraulic submersible pumps, and gasoline driven trash pumps.
- New Products. // Underground Construction;Oct2008, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p92
The article evaluates several products for underground construction including TSC and HTC series of compressor-assisted dry prime trash pumps from Thompson Pumps, Easyloc CAM from Metrotech Corp., traditional trash pump impellers from Griffin Dewatering.
- EPA proposes rule on dry well drains. // National Petroleum News;Sep98, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the United States Environmental Protection Agency's proposed rule that would ban construction of drains connected to oil dry wells at service stations and car washes. Grounds for drain closures under the proposal; Conditions set for allowing the operation of existing dry well drains;...
- In the Dry. Anderson, Jim; Gustafson, David // Onsite Installer;Jun2008, p10
This article emphasizes that removal of ground or sufare water before tank installation is a necessary step on sites and to allow work to be done in the dry. It explains that in dewatering one should employ the necessary method based on specific conditions of the site. The key is to determine...
- THE LOWDOWN ON GROUNDWATER DRAWDOWN. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Jun2013, p24
The article discusses a process wellpoint dewatering for groundwater removing from soil. It offers several information on the application of wellpoint dewatering including remediation of land, excavation for canals and construction of pipeline. It also discusses advantages and limitations of...
- Top insurer reverses policy, agrees to cover DSEK, DSAEK. Hasson, Matt // Ocular Surgery News;3/10/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p6
The article discusses a policy released by Anthem-WellPoint. According to the author, the insurance carrier has agreed to cover Descemet's stripping endothelial keratoplasty (DSEK) and Descemet's stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty (DSAEK). It is inferred that Anthem-WellPoint now...
- Assessment of groundwater inflow in urban territories. Belyaev, A.; Dzhamalov, R.; Medovar, Yu.; Yushmanov, I. // Water Resources;Sep2007, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p496
Analytical and numerical methods are proposed for the calculation of water inflow into construction pits under various geologicalâ€”engineering and hydrogeological conditions at the construction site. Water inflow into the pit is shown to depend not only on lateral seepage but also on the...