- John Deere Expands Final Tier 4/Stage IV Offering with No-DPF 4.5L Engine. // Farm Industry News Exclusive Insight;4/22/2013, p1
The article reviews the PowerTech PWL 4.5L engine introduced by John Deere Power Systems.
- Off-highway diesel engines. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;4/11/2012, p11
The article previews the PowerTech PVX-4.5liter (L), PVX-4.5L and the PowerTech PVX-6.8L engines that are compliant with Interim Tier 4 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards from John Deere Power Systems.
- Deere's compliant engines. // Construction Europe;Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p50
The article evaluates several construction equipment including pile installation recorder (PIR) from Pile Dynamics Inc. (PDI) and engines PowerTechPVX and PowerTechPSX from John Deere Power Systems
- Improved Engine Performance. Roth, Michael // Rental Equipment Register;Sep2012, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p23
A discussion with John Deere Power Systems Product Planning Manager Doug Laudick, Volvo CE Manager Dave Hahn and JCB Vice President Chris Giorgianni about improved engine performance is presented. The executives describe the status of their product lines in relation to Tier 4i and Tier 4f diesel...
- John Deere Diesel Generators. // Diesel World;Sep2015, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p11
The article evaluates several models of the PowerTech prime power generator drive diesel engines from John Deere Power Systems including PowerTech PSL 4.5L, PowerTech PVL 6.8L and PowerTech PSL 6.8L.
- New Engine Meets Emissions Regulations. Kuhar, Mark S. // Rock Products;May2013, Vol. 116 Issue 5, p49
The article features John Deere Power Systems' PowerTech PWL 4.5L engine which meets emissions regulations.
- Pneumatic-Tire Truck for Heavy Duties. // Material Handling & Logistics;Oct2010, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p42
The article offers brief information on the pneumatic-tire lift truck for heavy duties from John Deere Power Systems.
- John Deere announces 6.8L generator drive. // Mining Engineering;Jan2011, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p74
The article introduces the extended generator drive emergency stationary power ratings for PowerTech E 6.8L diesel engine 6068HFG82 from John Deere Power Systems.
- John Deere Extends Generator Drive Options. // Rock Products;May2015, Vol. 118 Issue 5, p85
The article previews the PowerTech PSL 4.5L, PVL 6.8L, PSL 6.8L, and PSL 9.0L generator drive engine models from John Deere Power Systems (JDPS).