Quality Mat Opens Houston Office, Donates Profits To Charity
- Sturdy support. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Oct2011, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p65
The article reports that Quality Mat Co., producers of hardwood mats, is the supplier of mats for ALE's 190,000 tonne-metre rated AL.SK190 super heavy lifter, which conducted the six-month project of the refinery overhaul of Valero Energy Corp. in Port Arthur, Texas.
- Local Companies Look Ahead With Expansion, Purchase Plans. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/10/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p9
Discusses evidences that companies in Grand Rapids, Michigan are not letting the economic slowdown keep them from growing. Establishment of a Plant Rehabilitation District for Avery Dennison Corp.; Application for an industrial facilities exemption for Grand Rapids Spring & Stamping Inc.;...
- Sinopec Chongqing Branch Formed to Build Sales Network. // China Chemical Reporter;2/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on the formation of the new chemical firm Sinopec Chongqing Petroleum Branch to build sales network in Chongqing, China on January 27, 2010.
- The pursuit of immortality. Caulkin, Simon // Management Today;May95, p36
Gives insights into why certain companies last longer than the average 40- to 50-year life expectancy of firms and why some companies do not. Companies which are still in operation after centuries of existence; Positive approach to corporate survival. INSETS: Sweden's Methuselah of industry...
- Study finds corporations' growth, like organisms', slows with age. Gladstone, Rick // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/18/96-03/25/96, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p19
Reports on a study showing that the growth of corporations slows with age. Greatest growth potential when a corporation is young; Ineffectiveness of pursuing dramatic growth by acquisitions, job reductions and other trendy strategies.
- Limitless vs. sustained growth strategies: What's the... Taylor, Susan L.; Cosenza, Robert M. // Business Forum;Spring/Fall97, Vol. 22 Issue 2/3/4, p29
Examines the controversies surrounding corporate growth policies. How can companies achieve growth; Growth as a natural phenomenon; Corporate reasons for growth; Sustained growth as a viable solution to the dilemma.
- Business Updates. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);11/16/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 46, p16A
The article offers information on the business growth in Bertram, Texas, highlighting increase in the sale tax income.
- Financing spigot re-opens, aiding acquisitions, money flow. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/23/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p3
The article focuses on the financial growth of different companies and private equity buyers of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Bahrain: Takaful grows faster than conventional. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Oct2012, p21
The article reports on the growth of takaful sector by 43% in 2011 in Bahrain, which is double the 2.1% growth in conventional insurance in 2011.