Latest Industry News: BUSINESS
- CRC-Evans Unveils New Website. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2005, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p2
Reports that CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc. has unveiled a website to be found at www.crc-evans.com.
- CRC-Evans acquires Norvac. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov94, Vol. 221 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Norvac (Alberta) and Norvac America by CRC-Evans Pipeline International. Specialization in mobile hydrovac excavation unit.
- CRC-Evans sells equipment to Russia. // Underground Construction;Aug98, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p79
Reports on CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc.'s sale of a model of its pipe bending machines to Russia. Performance information and specifications of the machine; Usage of the machine for the Russian government.
- CRC-Evans Pipeline International. // Underground Construction;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p68
Reports on CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc.'s acquisition of the assets of Pipeline Induction Heating Ltd. and its sister CRC-Evans' group of companies. Terms of agreement; Benefits from the acquisition.
- CRC-Evans, Technip Norway Sign Agreement for On-Site Welding Services. // Welding Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p8
The article offers information on a new agreement for on-site welding services, announced by CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc., between its offshore division and Technip Norway.
- CRC-Evans Pipeline Int'l. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p18
The article offers brief information on the Super Padder self-loading, self-propelled machine from CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc. and Laurini.
- In Memoriam. // Underground Construction;Jan2014, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p11
An obituary for Ben Montgomery, vice-president of CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc., is presented.
- Obituary. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 241 Issue 1, p100
An obituary for vice president of pipeline equipment manufacturer CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc. Ben Montgomery is presented.
- CRC-Evans Speeds Work On Indian Pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 239 Issue 1, p69
The article reports on the work of CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc. with the natural gas pipeline venture Punj Lloyd in Dabhol-Bangalore, India which started in November 2011.