PRODUCT FOCUS: Lining Systems
- Product Focus. // Underground Construction;Apr2008, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p52
The article evaluates several electronic equipment and apparatus for underground construction, including AM-LINER polyvinyl chloride (PVC) lining system from American Pipe & Plastics Inc., PVC Alloy from Ultraliner Inc. and National Liner cured-in-place pipe from National EnviroTech Group.
- Rehabilitation Technology: PRODUCT FOCUS. // Underground Construction;Apr2012, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p50
The article evaluates several lining equipment including, MPC ToughTube CIPP lining systems from Miller Pipeline Corp. Berolina-Liner System UV Cure from CIPP Corp. and MTube Integra system from MTC Co.
- PRODUCT FOCUS: LINING SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Apr2009, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p52
The article evaluates several underground construction equipment, including polyvinyl chloride (PVC) alloy pipe from Ultraliner Inc., ultraviolet-light cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP) from International Pipelining Technologies and pipe rehabilitation products from Masterliner Inc.
- FOLD & FORM. // Underground Construction;Apr2007, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p48
The article evaluates several products, including the patented split-sleeve technology from U-Liner company, the PVC Alloy from Ultraliner Inc. and AM-LINER structural PVC lining system from American Pipe & Plastics Inc.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Underground Construction;Oct2012, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p45
The article evaluates two products related to underground construction including the SIP Flow-Liner from the company Flow-Liner and the Ultraliner PVC Alloy Pipeliner from Ultraliner Inc.
- More than an oil change. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p38
Suggests tips on maintaining and increasing productivity of equipment used in underground construction. Includes careful monitoring of the condition of equipment; Dedication of personnel to specific equipment; Need for advanced planning in getting the right equipment for each job.
- New products. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p71
Features underground construction equipment from several companies available as of December 1997. Includes Indeco's MES 8500 breaker; Stow Manufacturing's mud pumps; Stone Construction Equipment Inc.'s trench compactor.
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p12
Describes several construction equipment. Includes Caterpillar Series III Hytat machines; John Deere's 750C and 850C dozers; John Fabick Tractor's Challenger 65 Welder Tractor.
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p14
Features equipment and supplies designed for use in underground construction. Includes horizontal directional drills from Case Corp.; Beavertail Backreamer from Ditch Witch; DUB-Wise Duct Pullers from DCD Design & Manufacturing Ltd.