Valve Exercising Creates New Opportunity For Contractors
- WHAT HOD MANUFACTURERS SUGGEST. // Underground Construction;Mar2007, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p40
The article focuses on how users of horizontal directional drilling equipment can improve their productivity. Maintenance of electronic locating equipment is important for reliability and accuracy. Preventive maintenance is also a must to avoid breakdowns on the job site. The machine in good...
- New products. // Underground Construction;Jul98, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p63
Presents equipment for the underground construction industry. Pipe Plug for all types of pipes; EchoBounder hand-held depth measuring instrument; Centerline's Computer Aided As Builts (CAAB); Indeco's MES 700 HD machine engineered with a variable speed system.
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p16
Features several equipment for underground construction. Includes repair system for corrosion coatings, linings and manholes; Chemical grouts and epoxy resins; Manhole rehabilitation product; Manhole riser.
- Excavators Require Unique Configurations. // Underground Construction;Oct2009, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p48
The article focuses on the requirement of unique configurations from dozers and graders when it comes to equipping excavators with the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) grading technology. It indicates that a GNSS-equiped dozer has a single-slope sensor on the blade for the measurement...
- New Products. // Underground Construction;Mar2007, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p58
The article features several underground construction products and equipment including Pipeline Inspection Co.'s SPY Model 785 pulse unit detector, American Augers' DD 210 directional drill product, ITT Flygt's stainless steel submersible dewatering and solids-handling pumps and Krylon Products'...
- Keyhole Technology Helps Contractors Work Faster, Smarter, Better. // Underground Construction;Apr2011, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p46
The article focuses on the importance of keyhole technology for the underground construction industry. It claims that keyholes are smaller than conventional utility cuts and less destructive of pavement. It also cites the advantages of using keyhole technology such as the reduction in overall...
- new products. // Underground Construction;Aug2004, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p73
Features products in the underground construction industry. Steve Vick sealant; Hanney reels; Water meter.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Underground Construction;Mar2007, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p30
The article features several underground construction products and equipment including Vermeer Navigator Six Shooter HDD, 3M Dynatel locating and marking products, Melfred Borzall's backreamers for directional drilling, Connecta Fusion's DataConnect which is a data acquisition system that...
- DRILLING FLUIDS/POLYMERS. // Underground Construction;Mar2007, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p46
The article features several drilling fluids and polymers including Wyo-Ben drilling fluids, Drillers Supply's Inrock Drilling Fluids, CETCO's innovative horizontal directional drilling fluids and polymers, Max Bore HDD premier one-sack horizontal fluid system and EZ-Mud Gold beaded polymer...