Infrastructure sustainability measuring tool in development
- GOOD MEASURE. HAMILTON, TYLER // Corporate Knights Magazine;Summer2013, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p8
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses reports within the issue including the 12th annual Best 50 ranking of corporate sustainability by "Corporate Knights" (CK), the Global 100 most sustainable companies and the CK Ranker for smaller companies called Kranker.
- PERKINS+WILL. DICKINSON, ELIZABETH EVITTS // Architect;May2010, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p46
The article focuses on the green practices of Chicago, Illinois-based architectural firm Perkins+Will, which earned the "Architect" periodical's top slot for sustainable practices.
- Atlas Copco Makes Sustainable Companies List. // National Driller;Mar2014, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p51
The article reports on the recognition of Atlas Copco AB by the annual Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World Index or the Global 100 list as one of the most sustainable companies in the world.
- Newsweek report: how one scores 'greeness'. // Wire Journal International;May2012, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p50
The article focuses on the creation of Sandvik AB's Newsweek Green RankingsÂ® 2011 list for the Top 250 global companies which evaluates environmental impact, environmental management, and company sustainability reporting.
- Two days, two top sustainability rankings for Novozymes. // Colourage;Feb2013, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p111
The article reports on Novozymes, a biotechnology company which ranks 19th in the Global 100 list of the most sustainable corporations in 2013 by the media and investment research company Corporate Knights.
- Untitled. Grant, Ian // Computer Weekly;9/29/2009, p51
The article reports that the 10th edition of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI) has placed Nokia Corp. as the world's most sustainable technology company. The sustainability index by which the U.S. stock market performance is measured, ranks 2,500 companies in over 50 countries on their...
- NÃvel de disclosure verde e a reputaÃ§Ã£o corporativa ambiental das companhias brasileiras de capital aberto. Almeida-Santos, Paulo Sérgio; de Vargas, Alzenir José; Mendes Almeida, Dalci; Facin Lavarda, Carlos Eduardo // Revista ContemporÃ¢nea de Contabilidade;jul/dez2012, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p63
The article identifies if the environmental corporative reputation explains the level of green disclosure of publicly traded Brazilian companies. It is a research of quantitative approach, of descriptive and documental type that investigates the 100 largest Brazilian companies as ranking of...
- Oil & Gas Ratings: Revised Methodology. // Oman Oil & Gas Report;Q1 2009, p72
The article discusses the oil and gas business environment rating systems being observed by Business Monitor International Inc. (BMI). First, BMI have disaggregated the upstream, which include the oil and gas, and downstream, which include oil refining and marketing, gas processing and...
- Far less oddities. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finweek;8/21/2008 Top 200, p64
The article provides information about the journal "Top 200" sustainable growth ranking table of Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE)-listed companies. Sustainable growth is calculated by taking the retention rate and multiplies by the rate of return on internal assets to measure the growth...