AUTOMATED ADVANCES, ADVANTAGES: ICE CREAM NOVELTIES
- Vending's `Cha-ching' draws a crowd. Pacyniak, Bernard // Snack Food;Feb95, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p56
Focuses on the vending distribution channel in the snack food industry in the United States. Gain in revenues of the vending industry in the United States; Consumer preferences for vending machines.
- Vending merchandisersâ€¦Automatic Productions. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Dec2002, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p60
Automatic Productions has introduced the Premier Series, a full line of vending merchandisers as of December 2002. The line includes the 120 Series Snackshops, the 320 Series A La(A La) Carte food system and the 223 CafÃ© Diem hot beverage merchandiser. The line also includes the new Robo...
- Technology gap. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;4/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p23
Analyzes the costs associated with innovations related to food and beverage vending machines in the United States. Delayed return on investment derived from the vending machines installed; Usual food products sold in vending machines.
- Food Vending Machine Report. Appold, Karen // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Feb/Mar2014, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p94
The article explores food selling practices of successful family entertainment centers in the U.S. Topics discussed include the lure of a well-lit vending machine that looks newer and offer what people want according to American Vending Sales director of sales Mike Digilio, the gaining...
- The beauty of hot food cubed. // Food Manufacture;Dec2006, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p23
The article focuses on the FoodCube vending system launched by Swedish firm Corner in conjunction with KPA Engineering. The system stores both chilled and frozen meals, and uses the resilience and insulating qualities of fiber to package its ready meals. Food Cube also has two on-board...
- Equipment shopper. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p160
Presents information on various machinery ideal for use in the food industry. Details on the coffee brewing system from the Curtis Gemini series; Meal delivery systems which are designed to keep the meals hot; Information on the heavy-duty grinder available from Univex Corporation; Details on...
- Supplier marketplace. // National Provisioner;Feb95, Vol. 209 Issue 2, p62
Features equipment and supplies for the food processing industry. Laboratory instruments; Temperature control; Processing; Packaging. INSETS: Cutting losses (high-speed bandsaws), by Michel L. Willman.;Snack pack fights back against abuse (snack foods)..
- Supplier marketplace. // National Provisioner;Apr95, Vol. 209 Issue 4, p64
Reports on product developments for the food processing industry in the United States. Includes news on the manufacture of the Celpak cellulose casings by Vista featuring a patented extrusion process; Availability of casings from Brechten ideal for cook-in bag, freezer; Detachable stuffing horn...
- Supplier marketplace. // National Provisioner;May95, Vol. 209 Issue 5, p73
Features food industry-related equipment and supplies available in the United States as of May 1995. Includes sanitary conveyor; Sanitary lift; Metal belts; Radius belts.