- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p93
Evaluates food service equipment and supplies. Food rotation labels from Cambro; Sani-towel from Daydots; Cutting boards from C&K Manufacturing & Sales Co.; Gloves from FoodHandler.
- Daydots opening England manufacturing plant. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;07/17/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p3
Reports on Daydots International's plans of opening its first international manufacturing facility in England on October 1998. Floor area of the facility to be opened; Locations of manufacturing facilities opened by the company in various countries; Advantages of having a European location for...
- Maximum capacity: Daydots draws the line on growth. Flanders, Jack // Business Press;7/26/96, Vol. 9 Issue 13, Small Business Monthly p1
Focuses on the growth of the Daydots Label Co. under Mike Milliorn's management. Inclusion of the company in `Inc.' magazine's list of 500 fastest growing private companies for three years; Construction on another facility to accommodate the company's growth; Growth rate of the company in five...
- Dots on top. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p17
Reports that Daydots Label Incorporated was listed in the Inc. magazine as one of ten entrepreneurial companies. Daydot's revenues for 1996; Expansion of the company.
- e-comments. Russel, DeNell // Fort Worth Business Press;7/6/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p9
Presents updates on the business sector in Fort Worth, Texas. Metering and data-management service provider MeterSmart LP's acquisition of Utility Data Resources Inc.; Announcement of the inaugural TechMecca financial services technology conference which will be held on November 28-30, 2001;...
- To protect and serve. Marsh, Jackie L. // Fort Worth Business Press;07/21/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on Daydots International, manufacturer of solutions used to prevent food contaminations in restaurants in the United States. Revenue generated for the year 1999; Partnership with the National Restaurant Association's Educational Foundation in training restaurant managers and employees;...
- Equipment News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec2002, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p66
Features several products that can be used at restaurant establishments. Pan Covers from Daydots; Orion Chafers from Vollrath; Lang Equipment Care Products from Lang Manufacturing.
- Coding system. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p74
Daydots has introduced its fourth color-coding emergency response kits that provide quick and easy access for employees in an emergency situation.
- Daydots debuts online food safety school for workers. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/11/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p98
The article presents information about the launch of online food safety university called "Daydots U" by Daydots, a Fortworth, Texas based food-safety solutions company. The training course was developed by the company to offer an efficient method for training foodservice workers in the basics...