FOOD IN REVIEW
- SMUCKER'S JIF PEANUT BUTTER. // Restaurant Business;2/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p50
This article presents information on Smucker's Jif peanut butter.
- Homemade (frozen) goodness: Smucker's ices PB&J sandwich. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;5/1/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p3
The article reports on the launch of J. M. Smucker's Uncrustables, a new line of frozen crustless sandwiches, along with the brand's TV advertising campaign under agency Noble & Associates. Uncrustables comes in boxes of peanut butter and strawberry or peanut butter and grape sandwiches that...
- Headlines. // MarketWatch: Food;Sep2008, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p17
The article offers news briefs in the food industry. Fruit spreads manufacturer J.M. Smucker Co. has employed the Oracle Application Integration Architecture and Oracle Corp.'s Siebel CRM Integration Pack for Oracle Trade Promotion Management. The food processing plant of Tyson Foods Inc. in...
- A challenge to Mr. Peanut. Sterrett, David // Crain's Chicago Business;8/6/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p1
The article reports that J.M. Smucker Co., which makes peanut butters and jellies, is planning to introduce a new variety of peanuts. According to industry analyst Eric Katzman, Smucker's peanuts will compete directly with Kraft Foods Inc.'s Planters brand, which has long dominated the peanut...
- FOOD IN REVIEW. // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p80
Presents information on various food products. X-Treme Fries from McCain; Chocolate Fudge Flavored PlateScapers from J.M. Smucker Co.; Durkee BBQ Rib Rub from Tone Brothers.
- The J.M. Smucker Company SWOT Analysis. // J. M. Smucker Company SWOT Analysis;Jun2013, p1
A business analysis of The J.M. Smucker Company, a maker and marketer of branded food products, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT). Strengths include its strong brand portfolio. Weaknesses include concentrated customer base. Opportunities for...
- The J.M. Smucker Company SWOT Analysis. // J. M. Smucker Company SWOT Analysis;Mar2014, p1
A business analysis of J. M. Smucker Co., a manufacturer of branded food products, is presented, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include its strong brand portfolio. Weaknesses include its concentrated customer base. Opportunities include...
- Smucker to acquire Eagle Foods for $248 million. // Food Processing (00156523);Jul2007, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p16
The article reports that J. M. Smucker Co. has acquired Eagle Family Foods Holdings Inc. for about $133 million in cash and the assumption of $115 million in debt in the U.S. Smucker will buy rights to use the Borden and Elsie trademarks on certain products. According to J. M. Smucker chairman...
- Smucker's Squeeze Fruit Spread. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Apr2005, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p63
The article evaluates the Smucker's Squeeze Fruit Spread manufactured by J.M. Smucker Co. and offers information on the packaging, contents, and price.