MEATLESS AROUND THE WORLD: ETHNIC VEGETARIAN
- Tastes Of Jamaica. Permenter, Paris; Bigley, John // Jamaica: A Taste of the Island;1999, p215
Presents information on foods and delicacies offered in Jamaica. Essential cooking ingredients in Jamaica's national dish; Sample recipes of local foods; Spices found in the island.
- The recipes file. // Country Living;Jan2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p101
Presents recipes of different type of food as of January 2003.
- The Changing 'Ides' of Home Meal Preparation. Parnell, Josie // Frozen Food Age;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p6
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of coping with the changes in her home meal preparation as her daughter left their home for law school.
- What's Cooking? Anderson, Linda // Hopscotch;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p13
A quiz concerning the type of food based on the ingredients given is presented.
- Home on the range. // Restaurant Business;12/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 18, p123
Presents recipes and features food and cooking products available in the United States. Includes a recipe for London Broil Salad; National Pork Producers Council's distribution of recipe cards; Sanderson Farms chickens; Swiss Miss puddings; CPC Hellmann's Best Foods mayonnaise.
- GET ORIENTED. McCluskey, Aileen // Restaurant Business;04/01/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p96
Features several recipes and food products. 'Orange Pork'; Uncle Ben's Recipe brochure; USA Rice Federation brochure.
- Remedial Cooking. Sutherlin, Cathy // Atlanta;Dec2000 Menu Guide 2001, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p110
Offers advice on how to learn about cooking. Selection of dishes; Food preparation; Resources for recipes.
- Putting Our Best Food Forward. Chambliss, Jamie Vacca // Atlanta;Jul2001, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p76
Focuses on gourmet delicacies and hand-made food specialties in Atlanta, Georgia. Handmade treats; Artisan cheeses to caviar; Ethnic food markets.
- Magnificent Obsessions. // Atlanta;Jul2001, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p78
Features several handmade food products in Atlanta, Georgia. Alon's Bakery's French bread; Sweet Auburn Bread Co.'s sweet potato cheesecakes; Logan Turnpike Mill's old-fashioned method of stone-grinding grits; Sotohiro Kosugi's lobster sashimi.
- Gourmet Decadence. // Atlanta;Jul2001, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p84
Focuses on gourmet food products in Atlanta, Georgia. Caviar; Truffles; Artisan cheeses; Delicacy of foie gras; Star Provision's bison and wild boar.