MEATLESS AROUND THE WORLD: ETHNIC VEGETARIAN
- Tastes Of Jamaica. Permenter, Paris; Bigley, John // Jamaica: A Taste of the Island;1999, p215
Presents information on foods and delicacies offered in Jamaica. Essential cooking ingredients in Jamaica's national dish; Sample recipes of local foods; Spices found in the island.
- The Changing 'Ides' of Home Meal Preparation. Parnell, Josie // Frozen Food Age;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p6
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of coping with the changes in her home meal preparation as her daughter left their home for law school.
- What's Cooking? Anderson, Linda // Hopscotch;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p13
A quiz concerning the type of food based on the ingredients given is presented.
- Home on the range. // Restaurant Business;12/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 18, p123
Presents recipes and features food and cooking products available in the United States. Includes a recipe for London Broil Salad; National Pork Producers Council's distribution of recipe cards; Sanderson Farms chickens; Swiss Miss puddings; CPC Hellmann's Best Foods mayonnaise.
- GET ORIENTED. McCluskey, Aileen // Restaurant Business;04/01/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p96
Features several recipes and food products. 'Orange Pork'; Uncle Ben's Recipe brochure; USA Rice Federation brochure.
- Remedial Cooking. Sutherlin, Cathy // Atlanta;Dec2000 Menu Guide 2001, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p110
Offers advice on how to learn about cooking. Selection of dishes; Food preparation; Resources for recipes.
- GOING WILD. // Cincinnati;Winter2008 Wedding, Vol. 41, p80
Several photographs of various dishes prepared by chefs Jeff Thomas, La Petite Pierre and Christopher Weist are presented.
- Menu Products. // Restaurant Business;4/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p59
Presents information about various food related products. Recipe booklet 'Flavor by Design' from McCormick's & Co.; Contact address for purchase of Slicemaster Ham; Benefits of Ebly Tender Wheat used in various recipes.
- Rare finds. Erdosh, George // Better Nutrition;Apr2003, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p32
Presents recipes of different type of food found in the United States as of April 2003. Ingredients to make Sopa de mani; Procedure followed to prepare Seviche; Ingredients used for preparing Feijoada.
- secret of my indian family kitchen. Taylor, Pamela // Mothering;May/Jun2005, Issue 130, p28
Presents the author's opinion on Indian cuisines. INSET: Barfee (indian fudge).