THE CASUAL RESTAURANTS ARE DOING IT: Regionalize your pizza
- MENU FAVORITES: MULTI-DAYPART MUFFINS. Fiss, Mary Lassen // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p70
Looks at the muffins and bagels offering on the menu items of the food service market across the U.S. Flavor choices of the University of Oklahoma for the Otis Spunkmeyer brands of muffins; Key muffin seller at the University of Southern California; Retail price of muffins at the Craven County...
- NEXT STEPS. // Fare Magazine;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p56
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses various reports published within the issue including "Farecast," "What Are You," and " 'Speed Scratch' as Business Builder."
- SALES ARE AROMATIC: BISCUITS AND ROLLS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p96
Deals with the appeal of baked products in food service operations in the United States. Role of the smell of baking in sales promotion; Strategies for food service operation marketing; Preparation of baked products.
- FLAVOR'S ON THE RISE: What's new with...bread. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p68
Focuses on baked products and bakery-driven concepts offered by foodservice contractors in the United States. Americans' daily bread consumption; Breaded products offered at Joel's Grand Cuisine in New Orleans, Louisiana; Information on double cheesy bread from Domino's Pizza.
- European appeal. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Dec2002, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p59
The authentic crust and Mediterranean ingredients of Schwan's Food Service's Freschetta Pizza offer fresh-baked taste with chef-inspired ingredients. Operators can create new varieties by adding their own toppings. Varieties include Southwest Chicken, Garlic Chicken, 4 Cheese and Pepperoni.
- Extreme MAKEOVER: PIZZA EDITION. Canning, Kathie // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jun2007, Vol. 96 Issue 6, pSOI74
The article presents information related to the makeover of frozen pizza category. INSET: ï¿½ and Call Me in the Morning.
- The Recipes. // Restaurant Business;8/1/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 15, p54
Presents recipes for different styles of pizza in the United States. Littleneck clam and bacon pizza; Conch sofrito pizza; Cajun calzone; Plum sorbet; California avocado dips; Spicy lobster gumbo; Roasted tomato and chicken pizza.
- Pizza panache. // Food Management;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p66
Presents pizza recipes including Spinach, Artichoke & Toasted Pine Nut Pizza and Spinaki Capicolla. Tips from onsite food service operators on the selection of toppings.
- Breakfast Pizza. // Amish & Mennonite, American Regional Cooking Library;2004, p24
This section presents the recipe Breakfast Pizza. INSET: Amish Culture.