STICKING WITH SCRATCH FOR QUALITY: Sutter Health expands cost reduction, staff training efforts
- Sutter health. Cerne, Frank // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;11/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 21, p56
Features Sutter Health of Sacramento, California and how they were able to develop an integrated health system. Features of the system; Composition of the systems; Steps in the process of integrating the components; Comment by Gary Susnera, senior vice president of Sutter Health's Bay Area;...
- Health care `R' us. Turner, Sally // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;4/20/95, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p46
Reports that Sacramento-based Sutter Health Care has opened the Laguna and Orangevale medical plazas, a pair of outpatient-focused medical malls targeting young families in California suburbs. Improvement in the access to medical care.
- Sutter Health's new `medical malls' target young and healthy outpatients. // Health Facilities Management;Jul95, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p11
Reports that Sutter Health Care has opened two medical malls in Laguna and Orangevale, California. Savings and convenience to patients.
- Strategic planning. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;12/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p16
Reports on the resignation of Patrick Hays as president and chief executive officer of Sutter Health. Achievements; Comments by Neil Pennington, chairman of Sutter's board; Gary F. Loveridge as interim chief executive officer.
- Design for healing: Cancer treatment under one roof. Bolen, Michael D. // Health Facilities Management;Aug96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p14
Features Sutter Health Care's cancer center in Sacramento, California. Factors considered in designing the facility; Services offered at the center; Phases of development; Interior design.
- Upgraded Sutter Health Selling $101M, With Big Plans Ahead. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31559, p30
Reports that the U.S. health care company Sutter Health is planning to sell its $101 million of revenue bonds on January 28, 2003. Sale of the bonds at auction rate by the California Statewide Communities Development Authority; Impact of an upgrade in the credit rating of the bonds by the...
- Sutter's operating profit takes a dip. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;05/08/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the decline in Sutter Health's operating profit in 1999. Factors which contributed to the decline; Details on the company's operations; Information on its revenue.
- Underwriters drop yields on $138M Cal. HFFAs. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/13/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30557, p2
Reports that underwriters in California raised prices on insured revenue bonds issued by California Health Facilities Financing Authority (HFFA) for Sutter Health intended to lower yields by one to three basis points. Value of insured revenue bonds issued by the state authority for Sutter...
- Finances healthy, Sutter says. Kertesz, Louise // Modern Healthcare;11/14/94, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p16
Reports on Sutter Health's plan to form a new regional healthcare network in Northern California. Letter of intent signed with Stanford Health Services; Speculations regarding Sutter's financial health after the resignation of Patrick Hays as president and chief executive officer (CEO); Sutter...