STICKING WITH SCRATCH FOR QUALITY: Sutter Health expands cost reduction, staff training efforts
- Sutter health. Cerne, Frank // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;11/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 21, p56
Features Sutter Health of Sacramento, California and how they were able to develop an integrated health system. Features of the system; Composition of the systems; Steps in the process of integrating the components; Comment by Gary Susnera, senior vice president of Sutter Health's Bay Area;...
- Health care `R' us. Turner, Sally // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;4/20/95, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p46
Reports that Sacramento-based Sutter Health Care has opened the Laguna and Orangevale medical plazas, a pair of outpatient-focused medical malls targeting young families in California suburbs. Improvement in the access to medical care.
- Sutter Health's new `medical malls' target young and healthy outpatients. // Health Facilities Management;Jul95, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p11
Reports that Sutter Health Care has opened two medical malls in Laguna and Orangevale, California. Savings and convenience to patients.
- Strategic planning. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;12/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p16
Reports on the resignation of Patrick Hays as president and chief executive officer of Sutter Health. Achievements; Comments by Neil Pennington, chairman of Sutter's board; Gary F. Loveridge as interim chief executive officer.
- Design for healing: Cancer treatment under one roof. Bolen, Michael D. // Health Facilities Management;Aug96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p14
Features Sutter Health Care's cancer center in Sacramento, California. Factors considered in designing the facility; Services offered at the center; Phases of development; Interior design.
- Upgraded Sutter Health Selling $101M, With Big Plans Ahead. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31559, p30
Reports that the U.S. health care company Sutter Health is planning to sell its $101 million of revenue bonds on January 28, 2003. Sale of the bonds at auction rate by the California Statewide Communities Development Authority; Impact of an upgrade in the credit rating of the bonds by the...
- Sutter's operating profit takes a dip. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;05/08/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the decline in Sutter Health's operating profit in 1999. Factors which contributed to the decline; Details on the company's operations; Information on its revenue.
- Finances healthy, Sutter says. Kertesz, Louise // Modern Healthcare;11/14/94, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p16
Reports on Sutter Health's plan to form a new regional healthcare network in Northern California. Letter of intent signed with Stanford Health Services; Speculations regarding Sutter's financial health after the resignation of Patrick Hays as president and chief executive officer (CEO); Sutter...
- Sutter names new chief executive officer. Kertesz, Louise // Modern Healthcare;1/23/95, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the nomination of Van R. Johnson as president and chief executive officer of Sutter Health. Gary F. Loveridge as predecessor; Background of Johnson.