FOR NEW ARTS CENTER: Solganik turns contractor
- Solganiks develop wrap concept. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p74
Reports on Solganik & Associates' Howard and Carin Solganik's plan to debut a quick-service concept for grocery stores dubbed as Wrapsody.
- Solganik: The heck with trashing fresh foods. // Frozen Food Age;Jul98, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p46
Features the views and suggestions of Howard Solganik, president of Dayton, Ohio-based Solganik & Associates, concerning frozen food's role in meal solutions. Integration of frozen foods into meal solutions programs; Call for an end to fresh versus frozen debate; Fresh foodservice item in...
- New CSA A Hit at Dorothy Lane. Harper, Roseanne // SN: Supermarket News;6/29/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 26, p41
The article reports that Dorothy Lane Market Inc. has partnered with a new Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) initiative Farm 2 Fork Fresh. Dorothy Lane Market has partnered with Farm 2 Fork Fresh to give its customers easy access to the group's freshly picked, local produce. The CSA group...
- DLM Shoppers Pleased With New CSA. Harper, Roseanne // SN: Supermarket News;9/14/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 37, p28
The article reports on the compliment received by the Dayton, Ohio-based Dorothy Lane Market (DLM) from its customers after the retailer made partnership with a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA). The Farm 2 Fork Fresh CSA group founded by retail veteran Howard Solganik provides its customers...
- CSA Offers Second Chance. Harper, Roseanne // SN: Supermarket News;9/14/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 37, p30
The article reports on the program "TransPlant Project" launched by Howard Solganik, supermarket retail consultant and founder of Farm 2 Fork Fresh Community Supported Agriculture group, which provides jobs to ex-offenders by helping area farmers increase the supply of local produce in the U.S....
- Italian restaurateurs, fans gather for the de Medici Society's rebirth. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/17/96, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p40
Presents highlights and photographs of Italian restaurant owners and food fans during the celebration for the rebirth of the Caterina de Medici Society of New York, a consumer membership organization for those who like Italian food, wines and culture, held at the Ciao Europa restaurant....
- 1997 Million Dollar Club Survey. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep97, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p109
Presents information on the 1997 Million Dollar Club Survey, where restaurant operators in the United States offer opinions about the business of running a restaurant. Reference to the single most important issue operators face; Types of healthcare plans operators provide.
- To Be Or Not To Be a Tuscan. Mariani, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2003, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p18
Presents an article describing the trip of a U.S.-based restaurateur to Florence, Italy.
- Moraldo serves up bankruptcy papers. King, Mason // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/28/97, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p3A
Reports on the filing for bankruptcy of Indianapolis, Indiana-based restaurateur Jean Pierre Moraldo. Closure of restaurants owned by Moraldo; Non-disclosure of actual financial standing; Complaint filed relative to lease of Presto; Personal guarantees of Moraldo over loans; Damages and costs...