- N.Y.C. operator upgrades alfresco fare at Bryant Park kiosks. Franklin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p8
Reports on the addition of several food service options to those already at the Bryant Park in New York City. Aim of CulinArt Inc. of improving thee culinary experiences of the park's visitors; Forecast sales for CulinArt's establishment in the park, namely, Starbyck's, Hebrew, National Deli,...
- CulinArt expands menu diversity with healthful, economic programs. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/26/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p20
Reports on CulinArt Inc.'s introduction of three menu programs. Expansion of its offering to its customers; Increased interest in healthful foods and ethnic items by its customers; Unique features of the menu programs.
- FROM UNITED, NORTHWEST, CONTINENTAL: Kudos to Gate Gourmet. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p36
Deals with the awards received by the inflight caterer Gate Gourmet Division Americas company from several airlines in the United States. Factors which the airlines considered in choosing the recipients for the awards; Information about the awards.
- Culinart Inc. butts chowderheads with locals, wins clam cook-off. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
Presents the Culinart Maritime Aquarium foodservice team, winner of the sixth annual Clam Chowder Cook-Off in Norwalk Harbor Splash! Festival in Norwalk, Connecticut. Culinary background of the Culinart Maritime; Creation of the Culinary Team; Impact of the victory on the publicity of the company.
- Balancing Art & Commerce At CulinArt. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p48
Focuses on the food service operation of CulinArt Inc. in the U.S. Opportunity of the company to be in the Brooklyn Museum Art; Total revenue earned in 2003; Details of the marketing strategy applied. INSETS: A Jewel In the Culinary Crown;Cashless Payment.
- Gate introduces meal choice on Swiss airline. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/9/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4294, p17
Reports on a restaurant-style choice being offered by Swiss International Air Lines caterer Gate Gourmet International to flyers on the airline's economy-class European flights. Food options offered by the caterer; Cost of the meal.
- Feeding financial whiz kids. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Apr99, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on the food service operations of CulinArt for the employees of the Newport Tower in Jersey City, New Jersey. Dining area and lounge comprising the facilities at the company's food service business; Strategies adopted by CulinArt executives in formulating the most efficient food service...
- MINI-INTERVIEW: CulinArt's correctional plan. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p30
Reports on the correctional accounts of CulinArt based in New York. Opening of its Bo Robinson account in New Jersey; Details on the accounts handled by the company; Statement from regional manager Phil Cuccia on how the company operates.
- CulinArt focus is brand zoo. // FoodService Director;6/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the branded food service units opened by food service firm CulinArt Inc. at the Philadelphia Zoo in Lake Success, New York. Signature products of the Tastykake Tasty Shop; Percentage of profit generated by the recreation and leisure division of CulinArt.