- Internet ciao. Beauprez, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;03/15/99, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p14
Features the Web site of Gallucci's, a food store in Cleveland, Ohio. Product offerings; Sales revenues; Drawbacks of the site; Plans in upgrading the site.
- R&D NEWS. // Beverage Industry;Dec2001, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p41
Reports developments related to food recycling and distribution in the United States. Reorganization of milling businesses and single grain processing units; Launching of site on food safety sources; Agreements on the purchase of wheat, corn, soy and rice.
- on the web. // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Jan2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p6
The article offers updates on the Web site naturalfoodsmerchandiser.com including podcasts, food legislation guide, and on organics.
- A website to behold. // Food Manufacture;Apr2003, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p65
Features the Web site launched by the Institute of Food Science and Technology. Aim of encouraging young people to consider a scientific career in food and drink; Site design.
- BRIEFLY. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Oct2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p11
Reports developments in the food industry as of October 2001. Proposals on the limitation of dioxin content in food and feed; Launch of Food Science Central informative website for food science and technology; Organization of Scientific Alliance for environmental issues and scientific facts.
- Recruitment is an exact science. Chomka, Stefan // Food Manufacture;May2002, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the career recruitment of interested young people to become food scientist piloted by the Institute of Food and Science and Technology in London, England. Consideration of career options; Launch of Web site for information access; Cause of recruitment due to shortage of food...
- Check Out Our All-New Website. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jan2012, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p94
The article offers information on the website of the food industry periodical "Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery."
- Dot.coms. // Restaurant Business;09/15/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 18, p123
Features food industry Web sites in the United States. Services offered by ServiceEngine.com; Availability of spice encyclopedia in GourmetSpot.com; Details of the 2000 International Hotel/Motel and Restaurant Show in www.ihmrs.com.
- Market Maker offers handy tools. // Wallaces Farmer;Jan2012, Vol. 137 Issue 1, p61
The article reviews the web site offering farm-fresh food, located at ia.marketmaker.uiuc.edu, from Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. INSET: Key Points.
- on the web. // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Feb2010, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p6
The article provides updates concerning the natural foods industry on the web including galleries, food allergies and organics.