TRAINING SPECIALTY: Military meals near $1 mil
- Meals on wheels in Paris and Peterborough. Mullen, Rosalind // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/21/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4287, p30
Provides information on the meals on wheels in Paris, France and Peterborough, England. Average meals loaded by each driver in Paris; Growth of the meals on wheels concept in France; Cost of most meals; Details of the meal service at Peterborough. INSETS: THE UPS AND DOWNS;MEALS ON WHEELS: THE...
- HMR--It's what's for dinner. Cox, Tracy // National Petroleum News;Jul99, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p33
Provides an overview on home meal replacement (HMR). Definition of the HMR concept; Success of food-service equipment supplier, Alto-Shaam's HMR-branded food program; Target costumers for HMR; Big K Oil's Smokehouse Bar-B-Q HMR program; Factors that hinder the growth of the HMR concept.
- Letter from the publisher. Gerald, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;1/28/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p5
Comments of the author on the profiles of important movers and shakers of the food service industry in Hawaii. Growth of Regional Powerhouse Chains; Concept of home-meal-replacement; Understanding the excellence of drive-thru chain.
- WITH $1.50 MARGIN: St. Cloud Hosp. launches home-meal service. // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p1
Reports that a home-meal replacement program at Saint Cloud Hospital in Maryland generated sales in its operations as of April 2000. Number of its sales; Types of food of the program.
- BRING IT ON! Landau, Meryl Davids // Self;Jun2002, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p108
Presents the different meals from the airport food court. Caloric values of each food; Classification of each food; Airlines offering each food.
- Grants to address needs of Palm Beach residents. // South Florida Times;7/24/2014, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p1B
The article reports that food delivery service of the Meals on Wheels of the Palm Beaches has been extended into the Lake Worth area in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- 2,500 Daily Production Could Double: Ohio Meals-On-Wheels Banks on Cook-Chill. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p48
Focuses on the Meals-on-Wheels program of Stark and Wayne Counties in Massillon, Ohio. Meals provided through the program; How the program avoids additional costs; Goal of the program.
- Citymeals becomes a nationwide effort. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/19/97, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p50
Reports that Citymeals-on-Wheels has become a national organization under the name Citymeals-on-Wheels USA on May 1, 1997. Funding from Visa USA; Names of founding members; Objectives of the organization.
- AND CUSTOMER COUNTS JUMP 41%: Drake Univ. renovates, puts meal preparation out-front. // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p5
Reports the impact of the improvement in meal preparation and renovation at the Hubbell dining facility of Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa. Percentage increase in the food consumption of students at the facility; Types of food included in the improvement of its meals.