Studios, Ops 'Push It' In New Movies-on-Demand Campaign
- No. 5 on scent of top 5. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;8/30/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 35, p4
Reports on the creation of a mini-movie to make Chanel's products more contemporary to regain its top-five placement in the U.S. Estimated annual sales of the fashion house's signature scent; Information on the advertisement campaign; Past advertisement efforts of the company.
- UK cinemas set to screen first scented ads. Donnelly, Alison // Marketing (00253650);7/9/2008, p5
The article reports on the move of Pearl & Dean to negotiate with various luxury brands regarding their plan to launch a first-ever scented advertisement in Great Britain. According to the article, the firm is planning to introduce the format in the country this 2008 after its successful trial...
- 'Dead rat' ad receives watchdog's approval. // Marketing Week;4/23/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p21
The article reports that Pfizer Inc.'s cinema campaign to highlight the dangers of buying prescription-only medicines over the internet has been cleared by the Advertising Standards Authority. The advertisement shows graphic images of a man regurgitating a dead rat from his mouth after taking a...
- Kellogg links Chocos to Spiderman. Pande, Shamni // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/30/2004, p11
Kellogg's Co. has changed the shape of its Chocos product to capitalize on the "Spiderman 2" motion picture mania. The company is looking to capitalize on the movie mania to drive consumption of Chocos with kids. The promotion is part of a global association between Kellogg's and the season's...
- Picky Studios Nix Extraneous Product Promos with Flix. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;1/1/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p6
The article looks at marketing through motion picture tie-ins. It is not enough, the article states, to have a brand hitchhike on a movie promotion or simply appear on screen. According to Devery Holmes, president of NMA Entertainment and Marketing, brands are concerned with making sure that the...
- Willy Wonka chocolates relaunch with film tie-in. Sweney, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/9/2005, p4
The article reports that NestlÃ© Rowntree UK Ltd. is to resurrect its Willy Wonka chocolate range and back it with a Â£5m promotional blitz to cash in on Hollywood blockbuster Charlie and Chocolate Factory. Willy Wonka bars, which were axed in Great Britain two years ago following poor...
- The enduring power of the Hollywood ad. Woods, Adam // Marketing (00253650);9/22/2010, p24
The article discusses the influence of Hollywood motion pictures and actors and actresses on advertising campaigns. It discusses the integration of trailers and scene from motion pictures into several advertisements, which claimed to be effective. Martin Bowley, managing director of cinema...
- News: In brief. // Marketing (00253650);11/9/2011, p4
The article offers news briefs related to advertising campaigns and marketing strategies in 2011 in Great Britain including launch of Ironmongery Direct's television (TV) and radio advertising campaign, creation of H&M's first standalone stores, and Pizza Hut's electronic mail marketing campaign.
- UNCOVERY SESSION. Kolling, Tim // TK...Topeka's Business Magazine;Summer2012, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p28
The article presents an effective advertising campaign for businesses.