Cox Names Clearwire's Hart as CTO
- Kevin Hart: Building Agility at Cox. ELLIS, LESLIE // Multichannel News;12/10/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p12
The article profiles Kevin Hart, chief technical officer (CTO) of Cox Communication Inc., who was recognized as one of the CTOs of year 2012 by the periodical "Multichannel News."
- How Cox's Hart, Family Became World Cup Stars. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/20/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 25, p30
The article discusses the love of Kevin Hart, chief technology officer of cable television company Cox Communications, and his daughters for the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team's victory in the Women's World Cup 2015.
- TOP TIERS. Tombes, Jonathan // Communications Technology;Aug2008, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p26
The article presents the three exemplars for best practices of goods delivery which includes Cox Greater Louisiana, Insight Kentucky and Suddenlink West Texas. The author explains each of the company's reasons for leading in the industry. St. Louis-based Suddenlink surfaced for several reasons...
- The 2010 CTO Roundtable. Santo, Brian // CED;May2010, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
An interview with the chief technical offers of communications service providers is presented. When asked about future technological priorities, Marwan Fawaz of Charter Communications refers to their plan on network bandwidth efficiency expansion, while Brian Whitton of Verizon looks on the...
- Cox Takes Big Data, Analytics to Hart. KEVIN HART, COX // Multichannel News;12/15/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p6
An interview with Kevin Hart, chief technology officer of the company Cox Communications, is presented. When asked about the factors due to which the company converged engineering and information technology, he replied that the company focused on convergence around the Internet Protocol (IP)...
- FEEDING THE MACHINE. // Multichannel News;8/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p28
An interview with executive vice president and chief technology officer Kevin Hart of Cox Communications Inc. in the U.S. is presented. He describes his experience being the chief technology officer and vice president of the company. Hart reveals the company's key technology projects and their...
- Cox CTO: Let's Get Innovative. // Multichannel News;6/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p85
An interview with Kevin Hart, chief technology officer at Cox Communications Inc., is presented. He says that the overall technology organization at Cox has done great job as it has been known as being entrepreneurial and innovative. He emphasizes that it makes for the company to consolidate its...
- A Q&A with Kevin Hart. // CED;May/Jun2015, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p21
An interview with Kevin Hart, chief technology officer (CTO) of Cox Communications is presented. Topics discussed include his plans for network for network for the DOCSIS 3.1 technology, the Homelife home automation service launched by him along with their offerings for the Internet of things...
- CORRECTION. // InfoWorld;4/18/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p10
Presents a correction to an article about Eng Lim Goh, a chief technical officer, that was previously published in the April 11, 2005 issue of "InfoWorld."