- PEACOCK UPS CURRENT EXEX. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;9/14/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 50, p21
The article announces several promotions as senior vice president of current programming at NBC and Universal Media Studios such as Erin Underhill and Edwin Chang.
- MOVERS & SHAKERS. // Corridor Business Journal;11/14/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p19
The article announces several career developments including the promotion of Jayne Sandler as vice president at MidWestOne Bank, the appointment to Adam Young as associate in assurance service department at Clifton Gunderson LLP, and the promotion to Leighton Smith as vice president at U.S. Bank.
- PEOPLE. // Orange County Business Journal;9/4/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p68
Career developments including hirings and promotions of people, and other moves at local businesses in California are discussed. Hussam Salama has joined MCG Architecture as project designer. Michael McKennon has been named as chairman of the Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc. Kenneth Gaitan has been...
- Johnstone Supply Promotes Jim Adcox. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/18/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the promotion of Jim Adcox to the position of vice president of membership at Johnstone Supply Inc. Adcox will act as corporate headquarters liaison to company members, each of whom are independent owners belonging to Johnstone Cooperative. In this role, he will oversee...
- EXECUTIVE NEWS. // Retailing Today;9/11/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p16
The article reports on the appointment of John Bruehl as the new vice president for strategic accounts in the electronic imaging products division of Fujifilm in the U.S. He will be responsible for all division sales activities within the mass merchant, consumer electronics, and warehouse club...
- KEEPING UP WITH PEOPLE. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Sep2005, Vol. 19 Issue 9, pB15
Career developments related to individuals in the U.S. are discussed. Brandon Burke, director of Network Operations and Security for GTC Inc., has graduated from the Wenatchee Valley Leadership Program on June 23, 2005. Hair stylist Andrea Shewfelt has joined Salon De'Nouveau. Heidi Myers has...
- Healthways Finalizes Leadership Appointments. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/31/2011, p340
The article announces the appointment of James Elrod as vice president (VP) and the promotion of Jeff Klem to VP of Human Resources of Healthways Inc.
- BRIEFS. // Supply House Times;Nov2006, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p30
The article reports on the appointment of Joel Culp as the new vice president and one of the member of the senior management committee of Uponor. Culp has an extensive sales and marketing experience in the plumbing industry in the U.S. and was the director of channel marketing of Kohler Co. In...
- People On The Move. // Furniture/Today;7/4/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p22
The article announces several career developments in the furniture industry including the appointments to Randy Kovash as regional vice president for sales of Klaussner Home Furnishings and Mitzi Thomasson as director for design and product development of Feizy Rugs, and the promotion to Kevin...