40 UNDER forty
- Starcom beats Zenith to Â£23m BT. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;11/22/2002, Issue 47, p1
Reports that British Telecommunications PLC has shifted its 23 million pounds press implementational planning and buying advertising account from Zenith Media Ltd. to Starcom MediaVest Group.
- Chris Allen. // Advocate;Jun/Jul2009, Issue 1027/1028, p87
The article profiles Chris Allen, a gay male advertising executive with Starcom USA. Allen serves as vice president and director of video innovation at the company. Allen believes that being open about his sexual orientation has been beneficial because people perceive him to be sincere in his...
- BT highlights global services in pan-European strategy. Gardner, Rachel // Campaign;3/12/2004, Issue 11, p5
British Telecom PLC (BT) is targeting worldwide companies in a pan-European business-to-business press and online campaign created by advertising agency Fallon. The advertisements for BT's global services division tell the personal stories of four different people who all work for, or run,...
- GLOBAL DISPATCHES. Nguyen, Maria // B&T Weekly;7/23/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2481, p12
Reports developments in the advertising sector worldwide as of July 2004. Selection of Starcom MediaVest Group and Carat PLC to handle the creative account of Procter & Gamble Co. in the U.S.; Appointment of Tim Evans as group marketing director of British Telecom PLC; Launch of the cable and...
- Starcom set for Â£30m BT booty. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;9/9/2005, Issue 37, p1
The article reports that British Telecom PLC (BT) is shifting its Â£30 million TV buying account out of the Allmond Partnership (TAP) and into Starcom Mediavest Group, in a move that leaves the future of TAP in doubt. The move comes just one week after Weetabix Ltd. decided to shift its Â£9...
- BT hands Â£7.5m brief to Starcom. Lester, Robert // Marketing Week;1/27/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p15
The article reports that British Telecom PLC (BT) is to move its Â£7.5m radio planning and buying account out of Zenith Optimedia Group to Starcom MediaVest Group, which already handles press buying for the telecoms giant. Starcom will take on radio planning and buying responsibilities in...
- Starcom MediaVest Group. // Campaign (UK);2/27/2009, Issue 8, p46
The article analyzes the performance of global media planning and buying agency in Starcom MediaVest Group in 2008. The company has retained the Â£65 million account of BT Group PLC as well as secured the accounts of Heineken International NV and McCormick & Co. Inc. Information about its...
- Starcom MediaVest grabs Â£70m global Sun media account. // Campaign;4/26/2002, Issue 16, p7
Focuses on the Starcom Media Vest Group company in Great Britain. Improvement of media business; Appointment of Initiative to handle Sun's US broadcasting planning and buying account.
- Every Dog Deserves the Right Nutrition. J. S. // Adweek;9/12/2016, Vol. 57 Issue 29, p30
The article offers information on the dynamic digital advertisement from media agency Starcom MediaVest Group Inc., targeting specific pet owners.