Browne: 'Promise Delivered'
- NBCU VET TO RETIRE. Thielman, Sam; De la Fuerte, Anna Marie // Daily Variety;4/13/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 8, p11
The article announces that Don Browne would retire from his post as president of Telemundo Communications Group Inc.
- CEOQ&A. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Sep2010, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p13
An interview with Don Browne, president of Telemundo Communications Group Inc. , is presented in which he was asked about the way the Spanish-language television changed since he joined Telemundon in 2003, the business challenges they faced, and his goals for Telemundo.
- Browne: Telemundo's Had Impact. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;10/8/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p14
The article reports on the distribution and content production growth of Telemundo. According to Telemundo Communications Group president Don Browne, the company became the second largest content producer worldwide for over four years and produces 10, 000 hours of programming annually. In the...
- Miami's Browne in as Telemundo COO. Greppi, Michele // Television Week;5/26/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p6
Features Don Brown, chief operating officer of Telemundo. Career highlights; Expertise; Responsibilities at Telemundo.
- Telemundo's Broadband Bonanza. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;5/1/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the broadband and interactive content offering of Hispanic television network Telemundo at its Web site in 2006. Significance of the move to the network's online advertising buys; Views of Peter Blacker, senior vice president of digital media, on the original programming of the...
- Telemundo to Unveil Brazil Deal. Ibarra, Sergio // Television Week;1/28/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p22
The article reports that Telemundo president Don Browne and Telemundo Internacional (TI) president Marcos Santana will announce a new deal with a major Brazilian broadcaster at the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) convention in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 29, 2008....
- Don Browne Takes Helm At Telemundo Network. Cobo, Leila // Billboard;4/16/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the appointment of executive Don Browne as president of Spanish-language television network Telemundo, as of April 8, 2005. Position occupied by Browne at Telemundo before being promoted; Executive replaced by Browne; Career background of Browne.
- Browne: Census a 'Game-Changer' Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;9/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p10
The article reports on the claim of Telemundo Communications Group Inc. president Don Browne regarding the positive impact of the 2010 Census to the ethnic minority in the U.S. Browne notes that the post-Census data will play a significant role to the growth of the media industry and to the...
- The School for Success. Morales, Magaly // Broadcasting & Cable;3/6/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 10, p22
Presents information on Taller Telemundo: Escritores, a writing workshop created by Telemundo President Don Browne. Purpose of the workshop; Success of the network's first workshop; Details of the success Erick HernÂ´ndez after graduating from the workshop.