MCN Buzz Meter
- MCN Buzz Meter. // Multichannel News;6/6/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p30
Several charts are presented that list the cable top 10 television programs and the broadcast top 10 television shows for May 25-31, 2011 including "America's Best Dance Crew," "Piers Morgan Tonight" and "Glee."
- Graham Channel Lineup. // Graham Leader;4/21/2010, Vol. 134 Issue 72, p3B
Several charts are presented depicting the schedule guide for televisions shows channeled by national and cable television networks including American Broadcasting Co. (ABC), Music Television (MTV), and Home Box Office Inc. (HBO).
- NIELSEN SCORECARD. // Variety;5/31/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 3, p11
Charts are presented which list the top television programs for the week of May 17-23, 2010, the top syndicated court shows for the week of May 10-14, 2010 and the top primetime networks.
- What the web could learn from dawn of TV. LEARMONTH, MICHAEL // Advertising Age;5/14/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 20, Special section pc-2
The article examines Internet television finance. The use of a single corporate sponsor by Internet entertainment firms to finance the production of Webisodes or other original programming is considered, particularly its resemblance to how television programs were financed in the late 1940s and...
- NIELSEN FEB. 5-11 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/19/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 8, p22
Charts are presented listing the Nielsen ratings for broadcast and cable television programs in prime time during the week of February 5-11, 2007, including the ratings of each show shown on the broadcast networks, the networks' overall ratings average, and the ten highest rated cable programs.
- RATINGS Wizard. Robbins, Stephanie // Television Week;3/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p18
Tables showing information on the weekly prime-time television ratings, the top television programs and the top ten cable network ratings for the week of February 19 to 25, 2007 in the U.S. are presented.
- The Big Money Competition. Abel, Olivia; Dyball, Rennie; Borzillo-Vrenna, Carrie; Dagostino, Mark; Fleeman, Michael; Gallagher, Dede; Herbst, Diane; Herndon, Jessica; Lansing, Kim; Laudadio, Marisa; McGee, Tiffany; Mikelbank, Peter; Nussbaum, Gail; Swertlow, Frank; Weinstein, Fannie; White, Nicholas // People;12/5/2005, Vol. 64 Issue 23, p23
This article focuses on the money for FOX generated by the television franchise "American Idol." "American Idol" brought FOX about $900 million in revenue in 2004. Besides ad sales, there are profits from text message voting, dozens of foreign Idol spinoffs and money generated by Idol winners....
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;4/1/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 63, p8
Several charts are presented on the Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report, including top primetime television programs assessed from different age groups such as American Idol and Grey's Anatomy, and a chart that lists top cable networks including USA, TBS Inc. and Arts & Entertainment Network (A&E).
- zap2it! // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);1/1/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p6B
Several tables are presented which lists the television (TV) programs to be aired in several cable TV networks in Texas from January 1-7, 2014 including the "Extreme Cheapstakes," in The Learning Channel (TLC), "Dance Moms," in Lifetime (LIFE), and "Gold Rush-The Dirt," in Discovery Channel (DISC).