- SINTON ON RISE AT A. SMITH. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;4/19/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 12, p4
The article announces that Frank Sinton was promoted chief operating officer of A. Smith & Co. Productions.
- CBS taps first tech topper. Wallenstein, Andrew // Daily Variety;4/15/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 10, p4
The article announces that Doug Rousso was appointed as chief technology officer of CBS Corp.
- Giving Tech a Positive Charge. Winslow, George // Broadcasting & Cable;8/8/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 31, p32
The article offers information on the significance of the appointment of Doug Rousso as the first chief technical officer of CBS Corp. and discusses his role in using technology to solve business problems. His work at CBS will be to apply technology to provide decision-making tools to create and...
- Burke's New Role Is to Wage Battle. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;7/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p6
Reports on the promotion of Stephen Burke as chief operating officer at Comcast in the U.S. Duties of Burke; Reaction of observers to the promotion of Burke.
- READY TO BUY A NETWORK? Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/14/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p3
The article highlights the announcement made by Comcast Corp. Chief Operation Officer (COO) Steve Burke concerning the company's plan to buy content in the U.S. During the Bank of America Merill Lynch Media, Communications & Entertainment conference held in California, Burke gave hint on the...
- CBS and Comcast Sign 10-Year Retrans Agreement. // TV Technology;8/18/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p41
The article reports that a comprehensive, 10-year deal was announced by CBS and Comcast Corp. that offers retransmission consent of the Eye network's television stations until 2020.
- EARNINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/14/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the earnings of media companies Comcast Corp. and CBS Corp. for 2011.
- CAREER MOVES. // India -- West;5/6/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p8B
The article announces the appointments of several executives including Vivek Pathela as executive vice president of Zixi, Maria G. Arias as executive director of Comcast Corp., and Aparna Gupta as managing director of FirstRain Inc.'s India-based research and development center.
- Maria G. Arias. // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p20
An essay is presented from Maria G. Arias, Diversity and Inclusion executive director at Comcast Corp. and a recipient of the 2012 Company and Executive Women Worth Watching award from "Profiles in Diversity Journal." It discusses the childhood memories of Arias, as well as the discrimination...