- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Voight, Billy // Bass Player;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p10
The article presents a letter from a reader about the 2011 issue of "Bass Player," tips from the bass player about music and a comment of the photograph on Jared Followill cover story.
- FOLLOWILLPOWER. // Bass Player;Feb2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on bass player Jared Followill of the musical group Kings of Leon.
- MAN-O-METER. // NW;10/10/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p50
The article offers information on several actors including Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mark Wahlberg and Jared Followill.
- ANNUAL DINNER and DANCE 1983. // BKSTS Journal;Apr1983, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p169
The article presents photographs at the 1983 annual dinner dance of the British Kinematograph, Sound & Television Society.
- On the record. // AdMedia;Jun2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p39
A photograph of the winners of the 2007 Qantas Media Awards held in Wellington, New Zealand is presented.
- A Critical Mass. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/16/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p50
Several photographs of people in the U.S. broadcasting industry attending various events and occasions such as E! Networks President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Ted Harbert and television actor Ryan Seacrest are presented.
- SPECIAL DOSSIER: STEALING THE IMAGE. URY, TANYA // Imaginations Journal;Summer 2012, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports on defining the ownership of an image at a time when media themselves are in a state of constant flux.
- Whiteout. Bziggs, Jimmie // Photo District News;Nov2000, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p38
Discusses how the media ignores the perspectives of minority photographers.
- THE AMERICAN NEWSROOM. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p16
The article presents a photograph of a newsroom of the Yakama Nation Review in Toppenish, Washington.