Tru2way: Cable's Path to IP Video?
- DLNA's new guidelines woo cable. // CED;Feb2010, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the software certification program that the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) will implement with regards to home networking standard in the U.S.
- TRANSLATION PLEASE: A Closer Look at DLNA. // Multichannel News;5/28/2012, Issue 22, p26
The article offers insight on the demonstration of Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) at the 2012 Cable Show in the U.S.
- Connectivity is cool but not easy. Cohen, David // Daily Variety;1/3/2013, Vol. 317 Issue 59, p2
The article discusses the three categories of connection technologies which the author says are cool when they work but do not work as well as they should which include Apple Inc. technology, Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) technology, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI).
- DLNA APPROVES MORE PHONES FOR INTEROPERABILITY CAPABILITIES. Gil, Billy // Home Media Magazine;5/10/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p14
The article focuses on the Digital Living Network Alliance's (DLNA) certification of 20 new mobile devices in the first quarter of 2010 for its interoperability standards.
- Verizon Balks at Tru2way. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;8/11/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p20
The article reports on Verizon Communication's contradiction to Tru2way technology. It states that Verizon believes that Tru2way is proprietary and exclusive to cable. In addition, Verizon says that Tru2way technology is incompatible with its network. According to the author, Verizon wants...
- NOVATEL WIRELESS MIFI DLNA SERVER GETS CERTIFICATION. // CD Computing News;Apr2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p1
The article announces the granting of a certification by the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) for the MiFi 2372 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot by Novatel Wireless in April 2011. The MiFi DLNA Server reportedly enables users to have mobile access for easy media sharing through the use of a...
- 2012 International CES roundup. Robuck, Mike // CED;Feb2012, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p20
The article discusses the highlights of the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Microsoft chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Ballmer delivered a keynote address. The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) has launched its Premium Video standard at CES....
- DIGITAL GROUP DLNA INDUCTS PROMOTERS. Gil, Billy // Home Media Magazine;3/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the move by AT&T, Dolby Laboratories, Qualcomm, Technicolor and Verizon to join the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) as its new promoter members in the U.S. in March 2010.
- Guide to Home Theater Supremacy. // Popular Mechanics;Jan2011 Supplement, p2
The article offers information on the problems faced by consumers while using home entertainment systems. It mentions that attaching the audio video (AV) system in the computer network helps in improving the options for content visibility. It offers information on certification of device from...