Stability of extemporaneously prepared glycopyrrolate oral suspensions
- EVALUATION OF ORAL ANTIBIOTIC UTILIZATION IN MEDICAL INPATIENTS. Jayakar, B.; Aleykutty, N. A.; Mathews, Santhosh M. // International Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences;Mar2012, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p304
The study was conducted to evaluate the effectiveness of regulations on antibiotic utilization after oral route of administration. It was performed before and after imposing regulations on antibiotics administration. The uses of all antibiotics were regulated using drug formulary and...
- DEVELOPMENT AND EVALUATION OF ORAL RECONSTITUTABLE SYSTEMS OF CEPHALEXIN. Shanbhag, Pradnya Palekar; Bhalerao, S. S. // International Journal of PharmTech Research;Jan-Mar2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p502
Cephalexin, a cephalosporin antibiotic was chosen as the model drug candidate to obtain a dosage form with improved stability, palatability and attractive paediatric elegance, cost effective and with ease of administration. The present work was carried out to design and develop oral...
- Stability of extemporaneously prepared oxandrolone oral suspensions. Johnson, Cary E.; Cober, Mary Petrea; Hawkins, Katherine A.; Julian, Justin D. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;3/15/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p519
Purpose. The stability of extemporaneously prepared oxandrolone oral suspensions was studied. Methods. Oxandrolone oral suspension (1 mg/mL) was prepared using oxandrolone tablets, Ora-Plus, and either Ora-Sweet or Ora-Sweet SF. Three identical samples of each formulation were prepared and...
- Gradient HPLC-DAD Stability Indicating Determination of Miconazole Nitrate and Lidocaine Hydrochloride in their Combined Oral Gel Dosage Form. Belal, Tarek S.; Haggag, Rim S. // Journal of Chromatographic Science;May2012, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p401
The pharmaceutical combination of miconazole nitrate (MZ) and lidocaine hydrochloride (LD) is used in the curative and prophylactic therapy of the oral and gastro-intestinal infections caused by Candida albicans. To the best of our knowledge, no attempts have yet been made to assay this...
- Stability of extemporaneously prepared acetylcysteine 1% and 10% solutions for treatment of meconium ileus. Fohl, Alexander L.; Johnson, Cary E.; Cober, M. Petrea // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;1/1/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p69
Purpose. The stability of extemporaneously prepared acetylcysteine 1% and 10% solutions for treatment of meconium ileus was evaluated. Methods. Acetylcysteine 1% (10-mg/ mL) and 10% (100-mg/mL) solutions were prepared by mixing 3 and 10 mL, respectively, of commercially available 20%...
- Diphenidol--A New Antiemetic. Lipschutz, Arthur; Fischer, Carl C. // Clinical Pediatrics;May1967, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p298
The paper provides information on diphenidol, antiemetic agent. Measures of control are chosen according to the type and severity of the vomiting, the state of health of the child, his medical history and other pertinent factors. Diphenidol is not a phenothiazine; it is...
- Cogentin. // Royal Society of Medicine: Medicines;2002, p167
The article presents information on cogentin which is a proprietary, prescription-only preparation of the anticholinergic benztropine mesilate. It can be used in the treatment of parkinsonism, and is available as tablets and in a form for injection.
- Contimin. // Royal Society of Medicine: Medicines;2002, p170
The article presents information on contimin which is a proprietary, prescription-only preparation of the anticholinergic oxybutynin hydrochloride. This drug can be used as an in the treatment of urinary disorders such as incontinence. It is available as tablets.
- Detrunorm. // Royal Society of Medicine: Medicines;2002, p194
This article presents information on the drug Detrunorm, a proprietary, prescription-only preparation of the anticholinergic propiverine hydrochloride. It can be used as an antispasmodic in the treatment of urinary disorders such as incontinence. It is available as tablets.