Technicolor invests $10 million in new DVD manufacturing lines
- Technicolor eases digital delivery. Cohen, David S. // Daily Variety;10/12/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 7, p21
The article reports on the launching of the MediAffinity automated content management service by Technicolor Inc.
- Technicolor expands optical-disc output. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;4/24/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p13
Reports on the expansion of Technicolor optical-disc operations. Doubling of the digital-versatile-disc capacity of the company.
- Thomson Renames Grass Divisions. // TV Technology;9/22/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p41
The article reports that Technicolor Inc. has renamed its transmission and head-end businesses, which were previously parts of its Grass Valley division, with new names as Thomson Broadcast and Thomson Video Networks.
- Technicolor allows devices to "speak the same language". // Flare (Pakistan);1/15/2013, p60
The article offers brief information on Qeo software modules from Technicolor Inc. which allow devices and applications to communicate with one another.
- EARNINGS, REVENUE DOWN FOR TECHNICOLOR. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;3/5/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p6
The article reports that replicator and entertainment technology company Technicolor has posted a decline in revenue and earnings in 2011.
- JIM WINTERBON. Slater, Jim // Cinema Technology;Dec2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p75
The article presents an obituary for James Winterbon, formerly in the Sound Department at Technicolor.
- TECHNICOLOR REPORTS FULL-YEAR LOSS. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;2/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on the full-year 2009 loss of 463 million U.S. dollars by disc replication and media technology company Technicolor.
- TECHNICOLOR UPS CONTENT PRODUCTION WITH 'BARBIE' Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;11/21/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p4
The article focuses on the corporate strategy of video solutions provider Technicolor to supplant disc replication with original content production as seen with the digital video disc (DVD) release of the film "Barbie: A Perfect Christmas."
- EZ Paintr. // Brandweek;11/30/99 Supplement Marketing, Vol. 40 Issue 45, p26
Provides information on the plan of E Z Paintr to capitalize on home improvement industry, being the fastest rising area of commerce. Details on the demand for an outreach vehicle; Role of video as a perfect educational tool; Remarks from Ben Johansen, vice president of marketing for the...