A Fish Called Basa
- Hooked. Jeanmard, Jerry // Texas Monthly;May95, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p97
Ponders over the fish-taco craze in the Houston restaurants initiated by a River Oaks joint, Berryhill.
- Catch of the Day. // National Geographic Traveler;Nov2015, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p49
The article presents information on eatery Magpie CafÃ© in Whitby, England and the chef Paul Gildroy on the recipe of classic fish-and-chips with fish Haddock or cod.
- SAKE. // Cincinnati Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p122
Features the Mount Adams Fish House in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Mercury-in-fish warnings at New Orleans restaurants show national scope of issue. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p115
Reports on the distribution of mercury contamination in fish warnings at restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana. Voluntary disclosure of restaurants related to contamination; Distribution of literature about health and environmental problems associated with mercury contamination by the U.S....
- Trendinista. Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2001, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p26
Features restaurants that are offering raw fish dishes. Da Palmiro restaurant in Milan, Italy; Esca restaurant in New York, New York.
- Fishing for compliments: Chefs test appeal of whole fish. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;04/27/98, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p35
Focuses on the popularity of whole fish as a menu item in restaurants in the United States. Restaurants that serve a range of regional Greek cuisine; Training sessions for staff in whole-fish presentation for diners.
- OPENINGS. S. B. // New York;4/10/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p84
The article features newly-opened restaurants in Manhattan, New York City, New York including Quattro Restaurant, an Italian restaurant that serves homemade pasta and fish from Italy; and Novecento Restaurant which offers delicious steaks with special sauce in a Latino setting; and Michy's...
- KERMADEC. Walsh, Frances // Metro (NZ);Jan2004, Issue 271, p109
Kermadec restaurant opened in the late 1990s, in a building once owned by the Harbour Board in Auckland, New Zealand. Owners went for a Pacific arrangement: pillars decorated with marks of chiefs who signed the Treaty of Waitangi, a checkerboard style white-oak floor painted with fish and two...
- THE CODFATHER. Hoare, Rose // Metro (NZ);Jan2004, Issue 271, p109
The large poster of KorÃ§ula behind the counter at the Codfather restaurant in Auckland, New Zealand, hints at proprietor Ivan Posa's Dalmatian enthusiasm for cooking fish. A kind of chippie developer, Posa's previous businesses have entitled him to his current honorific, and there's certainly...