The Last King of Provence
- L'Occitane Opens Food and Beauty Concept Store. Evans, Matthew W. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/28/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 112, p8
Provides information on the store expansion of fashion retailer L'Occitane in Manhattan, New York in May 2004. Size of the planned expansion; Products and services to be offered; Estimation of the company's profits for 2004.
- L'Occitane Opens 1st Heritage Store. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/11/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 99, p5
The article offers information on the opening of the heritage store by L'Occitane Inc. in Manhattan, New York City. It states that the store is filled with personal touches from the company's past, including a full-size lime green CitroÃ«n 2CV, a replica of brand founder Olivier Baussan's...
- The tills are aliveâ€¦. Hosea, Maeve // In-Store;Oct2005, p27
Focuses on the use of music by retailers to boost in-store ambience and sales. Aim of cosmetics retailer L'Occitane in music production companies; Sale of CDs by Microzine; Role of third-party specialists; Uniqueness in creating sounds in retail stores; Partnership of Urban Outfitters with...
- L'OCCITANE ROLLING OUT TO NORDSTROM. Evans, Matthew W. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/11/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 79, p10
The article announces the plans of L'Occitane Inc., the New York-based subsidiary of L'Occitane en Provence, which is based in Manosque-en-Provence, France, to launch a brand to more than 100 Nordstrom stores in a special assortment of about 40 products or body care items. The article also...
- beauty counter. // Australian Women's Weekly;Aug2007, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p126
The article evaluates several cosmetics and skin care products, including TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powders from CoverGirl, Almond Apple skincare range from L'Occitane, Age Re-Perfect Plumping Foundation from L'OrÃ©al Paris.
- damage control. Edgar, Jolene // Lifetime;Apr2004, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p94
Presents several products and tips on skin health. Importance of sleep for the body's repair process; Tips on skin moisturizing; Stress Relief Body Wash from Aveeno; Lavender Harvest Face Lotion from L'Occitane Inc.
- THE buffed BODY. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jan2004, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p113
Presents information on several beauty products for skin exfoliation. Body and Bath Lavender Basil Grape Seed Oil Scrub from Laura Mercier; Velvet Body Scrub with relaxing lavender oil from L'Occitane; Seaweed Exfoliating Soap from Pevonia; Prices.
- Provence Dream. Poenisch, Emily // Vanity Fair;Dec2005, Issue 544, p168
This article focuses on the initiatives for the benefit of the blind spearheaded by Olivier Baussan, the founder of beauty, skin-care and fragrance provider L'Occitane en Provence. L'Occitane began adding Braille to almost all its products, and in 1996, Baussan oversaw the opening of Provence...
- Mediterranean Miracle. Han, Christina; Brown, Sarah // Vogue;May2008, Vol. 198 Issue 5, p33
The article presents information on the use of olives in beauty products. Olive oil is making new headlines as a replacement for shark-liver oil, which was used as an emollient in skin care, and a potent antioxidant. L'Occitane uses olives handpicked at the ChÃ¢teau d'Estoublon in Provence,...