- Thailand : S$3.96 Million invested by BreadTalk in Thai JV. // TendersInfo News;8/2/2014, p1
The article reports on joint venture established by the bakery BreadTalk Group in Thailand to increase the growth of its bakery business in the country. Topics discussed include association of the BreadTalk and Minor Food Group (MFG) marked by BTM Thailand, investment of BreadTalk for the joint...
- Small, small world. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jul99, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p24
Discusses the trends in baked product industry in Europe. Details on the SIAB `99 conference at Verona, Italy; Difference of Italian ciabatta to German ciabatta; Reason for the diversification of some bakery icons; Forecast on the demand for frozen dough breads in Europe.
- Viewpoint. Gyton, Georgi // British Baker;11/29/2013, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue related to the British bakers and baking industry.
- BOGO Circus is on the Air. Malovany, Dan // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Dec2006, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p6
The article discusses developments in the snack food and wholesale bakery industry in the U.S.
- AIB to Administer New BISSC Program. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Aug2004, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the plan of the Baking Industry Sanitation Standards Committee (BISSC) to launch a certification program and transfer the administration of its efforts to the American Institute of Baking.
- Steady progress. // Snack Food;Jun95, Vol. 84 Issue 6, pSI-9
Focuses on the baked snacks industry in the United States. Increase in sales; Market categories that showed the largest growth in sales; Factors affecting the market.
- Other baked snacks. // Snack Food;Jun95, Vol. 84 Issue 6, pSI-16
Focuses on the baked product category of the snack food industry in the United States. Category's growth rate; Increase in sales; Companies that play major roles in the industry; Pillsbury Co.; Sara Lee Corp.; Otis Spunkmeyer Inc.; Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corp.; Prairie City Bakery.
- Supplier news. // Snack Food;Aug95, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p10
Reports on developments in the baked products and snack food industries in the United States. Joint ventures; Acquisitions; Construction and expansion of facilities and processing plants.
- Events circle. // Snack Food;Aug95, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p13
Announces the schedule and venue of various events and activities in the snack foods and baked products industries in the United States. Includes training for plant managers, trade shows and seminars.